|Leila Nda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Leila Nda is a Belgian fashion model who is known for having worked with several brands and designers such as Giorgio Armani, DKNY, Prabal Gurung, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Hermes, DSquared2, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Balenciaga, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, and Elie Saab. She has also amassed a decent social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
Leila Nda got enrolled at the Université libre de Bruxelles, a French-speaking private research university located in Brussels, Belgium, and studied law.
- Sibling – Nicky (Sister)
Leila Nda is represented by –
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels (Mother Agency)
- Public Image Management – Montreal
- New York Model Management – New York
- Women Management Paris – Paris
- D’management group – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Boss Models Cape Town – Cape Town
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Kult Hamburg – Hamburg
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Core Artist Management – Hamburg
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Gorgeous looks
- Pierced ears
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Leila Nda Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Dior Skincare, Natural Rose Oil
- Movie – The Notebook
- Model – Tyra Banks
- Book – Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Source – Vogue
Leila Nda Facts
- She was 10 years old when she shifted from Burundi to Brussels, Belgium alongside her family in order to escape the Burundian Civil War.
- Leila Nda was scouted when she was 16 years old.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Kenneth Cole F/W 14 Show.
- Her mother tongue is Kirundi and her surname ‘Ndabirabe’ means curiosity.
- She has also been ranked in Models.com‘s “Hot List”.
- Over the years, Leila Nda has walked the ramps for the likes of Laquan Smith, Dundas, Philipp Plein, Giorgio Armani, Armani Prive, Derek Lam, Jill Stuart, Prabal Gurung, Creatures of the Wind, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Versace, Hermes, Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou, DSquared2, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Dries van Noten, Balenciaga, Nina Ricci, Christophe Lemaire, Christian Dior Haute Couture, Balmain, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Elie Saab Couture, Gucci, Moschino, Roberto Cavalli, Victoria Beckham, and many others.
- She has appeared on the covers of several magazines like Harper’s Bazaar UK.
- She has also been featured in various magazines and editorials such as Elle Italy, CR Fashion Book, Vogue USA, Vogue Italy, Teen Vogue USA, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Vogue Japan, W Magazine, Dazed Magazine, and Vogue Portugal.
- Leila Nda is a decent cook.
- She is also a major foodie and always makes sure to try out new cafes and restaurants whenever she is traveling to new places.
Featured Image by Leila Nda / Instagram