Leven Alice Rambin
Houston, Texas, USA
Rambin attended the Houston School of Film and Theater, where she studied and performed in different plays.
She also educated at St. Francis Episcopal Day School.
After finishing high school, she focused on getting a degree from the Texas Tech University Independent School District.
Actress, voice actress
- Father – Joseph Howard Rambin III (Founder of Moody Rambin Estate)
- Mother – Karen Stacy Guthrie
- Siblings – Joseph Harper Rambin (Brother)
- Others – Mary Rambin (Half-Sister), Jay Rambin (Older Half-Brother)
Leven is signed to Management 360.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
136 lbs or 62 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leven dated –
- Geoffrey James Clark (2008 – 2013) – In 2008, Rambin commenced dating the American producer Geoffrey James Clark. The couple got engaged after one year and in 2011, they broke off their engagement and split up. Eventually they got back and were seeing each other until 2013, when they finally separated.
- Alexander Ludwig (2012) – Leven met Canadian actor Alexander Ludwig in January 2012 on the set of the movie The Hunger Games. Rambin and Alexander were part of the acting cast of the movie and have appeared in many scenes together. They had an encounter that lasted till March 2012.
- Steven Tyler (2013) – RUMOR
- Jason Trawick (2013 – 2014) – Rambin started dating the American agent Jason Trawick in October 2013, after he broke off his engagement with the popular American pop singer Britney Spears. After being in a relationship for more than half a year, Leven and Jason ended their relationship in 2013.
- Jim Parrack (2014 – Present) – Leven and Jim Parrack started dating in March 2014, and they got engaged in July 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde hair
- Hazel eyes
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She appeared in a TV commercial for Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA).
Best Known For
Her reappearing roles for The Hunger Games (2012) and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013).
She is also known by playing as Lily Montgomery and Ava Benton in the TV series All My Children.
Rambin first gained notice when she appeared in the movie Gigantic in 2008 as Missy Thaxton.
First TV Show
Leven’s first TV appearance was in 2004 in the TV series All My Children. In the series, she played the half-sisters Lily Montgomery & Ava Benton, and was part of the main cast in total of 162 episodes.
For the movie The Hunger Games, Leven said that she trained 5 days a week. Even in those 2 days off, she said that she ran the beach by herself or with her friends.
“I implemented sprinting in my workouts… I wanted to push myself beyond my limits, because my role in the movie was hard. I was also hitting the gym for 3 to 4 times a week, and I trained different muscle groups. I focused a lot on my back and shoulder muscles because they were the most engaged muscles due to the many fighting scenes with a sword. I did a lot of kettlebell and sword swings. That actually prepared me for the upcoming scenes as sword fighting and archery. About my diet, I need to be honest to say that it was carbohydrate and dairy foods free… I needed to slim down a little bit, and lower my body fat.”
– she said.
Leven Rambin Favorite Things
- Sport – Field Hockey
- Actor – Griffin Newman
- Brands – Delia’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Arden B
Leven Rambin Facts
- She began acting at the age of 13.
- She has a passion for singing and has attended singing classes.
- Leven loves shopping.
- Her father is founder of the Keep Houston Beautiful campaign, which she ardently supports.
- She is a fashion enthusiast.
- Leven’s half–sister Mary Rambin is a handbag designer for a brand called Moe.
- In Dutch, her name Leven means life.
- Rambin enjoys traveling and she is an adventurist.
- She loves to dance and read books.
- You can follow Leven her on Twitter and Instagram.