|Libe Barer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1991|
Libe Barer is an American actress, voice-over artist and writer who rose to fame after portraying Tareen in the teen sitcom iCarly (2007-2008). She gained further recognition by starring in many other TV shows like the Amazon Prime original series Sneaky Pete (2015-2019) and by getting featured in various films such as I See You (2019). Libe has performed as a voice actress in numerous television programs including DuckTales (2019-2021). She has written for a number of shows on the small screen like the episode Ghost Light in Day by Day (2020). Libe has amassed more than 25k followers on Instagram.
Libe Alexandra Barer
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, having received a LACHSA Moondance Film Festival Award for her screenplay named On Top Of The World.
Actress, Voice-over Artist, Writer
- Father – Sergio Barer
- Mother – Ana Barer
- Siblings – Ariela Barer (Younger Sister) (Actress and Singer)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole on her neck
She has been featured in commercials for many brands like Subway. She has also endorsed or promoted several labels such as The Esme Shop.
Libe Barer Favorite Things
- Sources Of Inspiration – Travel and great art, that have shaken up her day-to-day worldview, having cherished immersing herself in a different culture, watching a piece of theater that has a big impact, and getting moved by listening to incredible music
Source – A Book Of
Libe Barer Facts
- She has recalled that in her childhood, she used to crave to be an actor, ballerina, or an astronaut and has held on to those longings after growing up as well, being confident that she would flourish in all the fields.
- Libe has recounted that when she was 12 years old, someone had referred her to audition for an upcoming Nickelodeon series. She had never auditioned before, did not have any kind of representation or formal training, and was jittery. Her sides had not been stapled and just before going in she had dropped and scattered them. She had quickly picked them up and when the screen test began she realized the pages were out of order and had frozen up. She received a long lecture on the importance of being prepared. Libe had somehow finished the audition, trembling and aghast, and had cried to her mother for hours. However, when she began to go out for real, the same casting director had cast her in her first television job.
- Libe has really liked getting surprised to land a role that she is not instantly sure how to relate to and in the process of getting into the skin of the character, have light shed on a novel way of living or thinking, as she has loved gaining new empathy that she did not have before.
- Barer has enjoyed singing, playing the guitar as well as the ukulele.
- She has loved plants but has not been able to keep them alive.
- She has a cat named Gilda Radner whom she has been convinced to be the softest feline in the world.
Featured Image by Libe Barer / Instagram