|Lil Skies Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1998|
Lil Skies is an American rapper best known for his songs Nowadays and Red Roses. He derives his inspiration from rappers like Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, and Travis Scott. His songs have gained a lot of attention worldwide and his YouTube channel has amassed more than 1 million subscribers. He also has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Pennsylvania, United States
He attended Waynesboro Area Senior High School and then went to study at the Shippensburg University for some time before quitting it for his singing career.
- Father – Michael Burton, Jr. (Hip Hop Artist)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lil Skies is represented by –
- Mike Malak and Rebecca Bates of Coda Agency, UK
- One Management
Hip Hop, Trap
All We Got Entertainment (signed with Atlantic Records)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
According to his Instagram stories, Lil Skies might be in a relationship but the identity of his girlfriend is unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
- Facial Tattoos
- Braided hair
Lil Skies has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
As per the video of his song I Know, in which Skies is seen wearing a cross symbol chain, he seems to follow Christianity.
Best Known For
His song Red Roses and Nowadays, both of which were on Billboard Hot 100 charts
Lil Skies released his first album titled Life of a Dark Rose on January 10, 2018.
First TV Show
Lil Skies made his first TV show appearance on the French TV show Quotidien in 2018.
Lil Skies Favorite Things
Source – ElevatorMagazine.com
Lil Skies Facts
- He wanted to be a musical artist since he was 3 years old.
- He started writing songs when he was merely 4 years old and even recorded his first song at the age of 4.
- When he was in the 3rd grade, his family migrated to Waynesboro, Pennsylvania.
- He has provided vocals to many popular singles such as Lust, Nowadays, Red Roses, Creeping, I Know You, and Lonely.
- His father was also a hip-hop artist with the stage name ‘Dark Skies’. The girls that his father usually worked with used to call him ‘Lil Skies’ that he later adopted as his stage name.
- In 2010, his father suffered from severe 3-degree burns due to a workplace chemical explosion.
- Lil Skies released his first mixtape when he was 18 years old.
- Visit his official site @ lilskies.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Lil Skies / Instagram