|Lila Drew Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
Lila Drew is a British singer, songwriter, and musician who is prominently known for the release of her tracks Dad’s Van, Locket, and Faded/2am (feat. GoldLink) – SG Lewis Remix. Her music is said to be a fusion of electropop and elements of R&B and hip-hop.
London, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
She did go to college.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter
Vocals, Guitar, Classical Piano
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Pale skin tone
- Perfect lips
Lila Drew Favorite Things
Lila Drew Facts
- Drew was born in London but brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- She started to learn to play classical piano at a very young age. It was only later that she started to experiment with recording her music.
- Initially, Lila used the applications Ableton, Pro Tools, and the Voice Memos app along with an old guitar of hers to play and record her music.
- Growing up, she was faced with challenges of insecurity and doubt which she portrays in the lyrics of her song Take It Back.
- She went to her first studio session at the age of 14 and by the age 16, she had been working with producer Mighty Mik.
- Despite her parents not having any kind of history in music, they introduced it to their daughter at a very early age.
- She grew up listening to music by artists like Led Zeppelin, Public Enemy, Smokey Robinson.
- While in college, she wrote an inspirational essay on Aretha Franklin.
- Lila released her first single titled November on November 30, 2018.
- She is very close to her mother and father.
- Lila is very fond of eating tacos.
- She only started using Twitter in September 2018.
- In February 2020, her single titled Locket was mentioned by the Rolling Stone in their “Song You Need to Know” category.
- As of April 2020, a few of the most-watched music videos on her YouTube channel were faded/2am (feat. GoldLink) – SG Lewis Remix, Locket, and Take It Back.
- Lila had been a fan of music artist GoldLink ever since she heard his music for the first time and she eventually worked with him on her track Faded/2am.
Featured Image By Lila Drew / Instagram