|Linda Phan Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1985|
Linda Phan is a Canadian reality star and producer who is known for her marriage to HGTV host Drew Scott. Other than that, she is also the Creative Director for Scott Brothers Entertainment.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Producer, Reality Star
- Siblings – Linda has a younger brother and 3 older sisters.
- Others – Jonathan Silver Scott (Brother-In-Law)
4 ft 11¾ in or 152 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda has dated –
- Drew Scott (2010-Present) – Linda and actor, voice actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, singer, author, and host Drew Scott met one another in 2010 at a Toronto Fashion Week event. After that, they began dating and even shared a home of Drew’s that was located in Las Vegas. Having been workaholics they spent most of their time traveling and working. Later, in 2016, they got engaged before finally tying the knot on May 12, 2018, in Italy. The couple had been expecting their first child in December 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
- Wide smile
- Petite physical appearance
Linda Phan Facts
- She has a crafting section in her home.
- Professionally, Linda has a background in architecture and entrepreneurship.
- Linda had worked as a barista at a movie theatre in the past.
- She was credited as the production assistant for the horror film Hellraiser: Revelations (2011).
- One of the earliest posts that Linda uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 8, 2014.
- From 2015 to 2017, Linda and her husband starred in their very own reality show called Property Brothers at Home: Drew’s Honeymoon House. Other than that, she is also the co-creator of Drew and Linda Crafting (2018).
Featured Image By Linda Phan / Instagram