|Anjelah Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1982|
|Spouse||Manwell Reyes |
Anjelah Johnson is an American actress, comedian, and former NFL cheerleader who was a member of the cast of the 13th season of MADtv. On the show, she was known for her portrayal of a nail salon employee of Vietnamese descent named Mỹ Linh/Tammy and a rude employee who worked at a fast food before becoming a music star named Bon Qui Qui.
San Jose, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Anjelah studied speech communications at De Anza College.
After moving to Los Angeles in 2005, Anjelah took improv lessons.
Actress, Comedian, Former NFL Cheerleader
- Father – Mitchell Johnson
- Mother – Susan Johnson
- Siblings – Kennie Johnson (Sister), Veronica Johnson (Sister)
Anjelah is represented by United Talents Agency and Lichter Grossman.
Warner Music Nashville
Anjelah Johnson’s net worth was $500 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anjelah has dated –
- Manwell Reyes (2011-Present) – Anjelah married Group 1 Crew member Manwell Reyes on June 11, 2011, in Half Moon Bay, California. The couple had once stated in an interview that they were not to keen on having any children of their own.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
Anjelah is of Mexican [Spanish, Indigenous] and some English descent.
- Her comedy mostly revolves around subjects such as Latin American culture, everyday life, sports, and gender differences.
- Droopy cheekbones
Anjelah has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Taco Cabana
- Toyota Care
- HBO Max
Anjelah Johnson Facts
- Johnson was born and brought up in San Jose, California. She relocated to Los Angeles in 2005, where she began to pursue her passion for comedy.
- By the mere age of 8, Anjelah had been a cheerleader for Pop Warner. At the time, she had also been into soccer, softball, and track as well as hip-hop and break dance.
- In 2002, she was appointed as a cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders which led to her being named “Rookie of the Year”. She also performed at the Super Bowl XXXVII.
- It was during her senior year of high school that Anjelah began taking an interest in acting.
- Anjelah made her debut TV show appearance as a Female Client in Love, Inc. in 2006. The following year, she was featured in her first feature film The Box.
- In 2009, she was cast as the character of Julie Ortega in the live-action and computer-animated film Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel starring actor Zachary Levi.
- With Bon Qui Qui, Anjelah released her debut studio album titled Gold Plated Dreams on January 20, 2015.
Featured Image By Robyn Von Swank / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0