|Zachary Levi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1980|
Zachary Levi is an American actor, voice actor, producer, director, and singer who is known for his television roles like playing Chuck Bartowski in the action-comedy/spy-drama series Chuck, Kipp Steadman in the ABC sitcom Less than Perfect, Luke Collins in the NBC sci-fi drama series Heroes Reborn, James McMahon in the single-camera sitcom Telenovela, Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider/Prince Horace in animated sitcom Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure, Dr. Benjamin Ettenberg in the period comedy-drama series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Jeremiah Pontelli in the miniseries Alias Grace. Moreover, his television credits include Big Momma’s House 2, An American Carol, Shades of Ray, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Tangled, Under the Boardwalk: The Monopoly Story, Tangled Ever After, Thor: The Dark World, Apex: The Story of the Hypercar, Thor: Ragnarok, Apollo 10 1⁄2: A Space Age Childhood, The Mauritanian, and American Underdog.
Zachary Levi Pugh
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
Zac first attended Audubon Elementary School and then went to Rose Hill Junior High School and finally for four years, he attended Buena High School in Ventura, California.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Director, Singer
- Father – Darrell Pugh (Died in 2023)
- Mother – Susan Pugh
- Siblings – Shekinah Pugh (Sister), Sarah Pugh (Sister)
- Others – Gary Tobin (Stepfather), Alton Lester Pugh (Paternal Grandfather), Alice Maureen Repp (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur Edward Hoctor, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Lee “Pat” Jones (Maternal Grandmother)
Levi has been signed with –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Middle Man Productions, Production Company, Woodland Hills, California, United States
- Flow Supps, Company, Bastrop, Texas, United States
Zachary is not signed to any of the labels. But, his songs had been released under “Walt Disney Records.”
His net worth has been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zachary Levi has dated –
- Yvette Nicole Brown – Zac was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor Yvette Nicole Brown in the past. She is approx 9 years his senior.
- Rachael Taylor (2007-2008) – He was then RUMORed to be dating Australian actor Rachael Taylor from late 2007 to early 2008.
- Caitlin Crosby (2008-2010) – From May 2008 to January 2010, singer-songwriter and actor Caitlin Crosby and Zachary dated each other.
- Missy Peregrym (2013-2015) – Canadian actor Missy Peregrym and Zachary Levi commenced dating in 2013. Later, Missy announced via Twitter on June 16, 2014, that she and Zac had gotten married in Maui, Hawaii. She posted a picture of Zac and hers on Twitter wearing matching hoodies titled “Mr” and “Mrs”. However, things didn’t work out for them so they separated in 2015.
- Nina Dobrev (2014) – Zachary Levi and Bulgarian actor Nina Dobrev were RUMORed to have had a fling in February 2014, when they were seen flirting at the Celebrity Beach Bowl flag football game.
Race / Ethnicity
He has mainly Welsh ancestry with marginally English, Native American, Irish, and German ancestry too.
- Tall body frame
His shoe size is speculated to be 13.
He appeared in a TV commercial for Comcast XFINITY (2010), and Honda Insight (2009).
Best Known For
Playing the lead role of Chuck Bartowski in NBC’s action-comedy / spy-drama television series Chuck from 2007 to 2012. He appeared in a total of 91 episodes and also served as the director of 3 episodes. He won three awards including “Teen Choice Award Choice TV Actor: Action” in 2010 and received a nomination for several awards.
As a Singer
Zachary, as a singer was featured in the “Terrified” single which was performed by Katharine McPhee in 2010.
In 20101 again, for the film Tangled, Zachary performed the single “I See the Light” with Mandy Moore.
He has also performed the title song “First Date” for the Broadway musical.
In 2005, he appeared in the short film Reel Guerrillas in his role as Evon Schwarz. Before that, he had already appeared in three television films in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
First TV Show
His first TV appearance was in ABC’s sitcom Less than Perfect for his role as Kipp Steadman. He appeared in the show from 2002 to 2006 and was a part of the main cast in 81 episodes.
Zachary Levi Favorite Things
- Disney Animation – Aladdin
Source – IMDb
Zachary Levi Facts
- Zachary started his own company called “The Nerd Machine” in 2010.
- In 2012, he appeared in the action-comedy web series Video Game High School and played the role of Ace in 3 episodes.
- Zachary has voiced several video games like “Halo: Reach” in 2010, “Fallout: New Vegas” in 2010, and “Tomb Raider” in 2013.
- From 2013 to 2014, he appeared in the musical “First Date” to play the role of Aaron at Longacre Theatre.
- He started acting at the age of 6 by performing on the stage.
- As an actor, he uses his middle name as his last name at the suggestion of his agent.
- He is a good poker player.
- Late John Ritter is one of his icons.
- Before becoming a successful actor, he had worked as a busboy, at a car wash, and at Blockbuster.
- He owns and runs a production company “Coattails Entertainment” with his best friend Joel David Moore.
- He was born in Louisiana but moved to numerous places within the U.S. due to his parents’ jobs. He finally returned back to his home in Ventura, California.
- Alongside Jack Coleman, Robbie A. Kay, Kiki Sukezane, Ryan Guzman, Rya Kihlstedt, Danika Yarosh, and others, he co-starred as Luke Collins in the sci-fi superhero drama series Heroes Reborn in 2015. This role got him nominated for a People’s Choice Award in the “Favorite Actor In A New TV Series” category.
- He used to take $60,000 per episode for the Chuck TV series.
- During an interview at the 2021 DragonCon, Zachary revealed that he was disappointed with his role as Fandral in the Thor movies because of less screen time given to the character.
- In the past, Zachary auditioned for the role of Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy. However, he didn’t get the role and it was eventually played by Chris Pratt.
- In the past, Zachary struggled with depression.
- Alongside Anna Paquin, Ser’Darius Blain, and Dennis Quaid, he co-starred portraying the role of Kurt Warner in the 2021 biographical drama film American Underdog.
- In 2022, he provided vocals to the character of Kranz (NASA official) in the adult animated coming-of-age drama film Apollo 10 1⁄2: A Space Age Childhood.
- In January 2023, Zachary revealed that his father had passed away due to cancer.