Zachary Levi Pugh
Lake Charles, Louisiana, U.S.
Zac first attended Audubon Elementary School and then went to Rose Hill Junior High School and finally for four years, he attended Buena High School in Ventura, California.
Actor, director, singer
- Father – Darrell Pugh
- Mother – Susan Pugh
- Siblings – Shekinah Pugh (Sister), Sarah Pugh (Sister)
- Others – Gary Tobin (Stepfather)
Levi is signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
Zachary is not signed to any of the labels. But, his songs had been released under “Walt Disney Records.”
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zachary Levi dated –
- Yvette Nicole Brown – Zac was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actress Yvette Nicole Brown in the past. She is approx 9 years his senior.
- Rachael Taylor (2007-2008) – He was then RUMORed to be dating Australian actress Rachael Taylor from late 2007 to early 2008.
- Caitlin Crosby (2008-2010) – From May 2008 to January 2010, singer-songwriter and actress, Caitlin Crosby and Zachary dated each other.
- Missy Peregrym (2013-2015) – Canadian actress Missy Peregrym and Zachary Levi commenced dating in 2013. Later, Missy announced via Twitter on June 16, 2014, that she and Zac had got married in Maui, Hawaii. She posted a picture of Zac and hers on Twitter wearing matching hoodies titled “Mr” and “Mrs”. However, things didn’t work out for them so they separated in 2015.
- Nina Dobrev (2014) – Zachary Levi and Bulgarian actress, Nina Dobrev were RUMORed to have had a fling in February 2014, when they were seen flirting at Celebrity Beach Bowl flag football game.
Race / Ethnicity
He has mainly Welsh ancestry with marginally English, Native American, Irish, and German ancestry too.
- Tall body frame
His shoe size is speculated to be 13.
He appeared in a TV commercial for Comcast XFINITY (2010), and Honda Insight (2009).
Best Known For
Playing the lead role Chuck Bartowski in the NBC’s action-comedy / spy-drama television series Chuck from 2007 to 2012. He appeared in a total of 91 episodes and also served as the director of 3 episodes. He won three awards including “Teen Choice Award Choice TV Actor: Action” in 2010 and had received a nomination for several awards.
As a Singer
Zachary, as a singer was featured in “Terrified” single which was performed by Katharine McPhee in 2010.
In 20101 again, for the film Tangled, Zachary performed the single “I See the Light” with Mandy Moore.
He has also performed the title song “First Date” for the Broadway musical.
In 2005, he appeared in the short film Reel Guerrillas for his role as Evon Schwarz. Before that, he had already appeared in three television films in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
First TV Show
His first TV appearance was in ABC’s sitcom Less than Perfect for his role as Kipp Steadman. He appeared in the show from 2002 to 2006 and was a part of the main cast in 81 episodes.
Zachary Levi Favorite Things
- Disney Animation – Aladdin
Source – IMDb
Zachary Levi Facts
- Zachary started his own company called “The Nerd Machine” in 2010.
- In 2012, he appeared in the action comedy web series Video Game High School and played the role as Ace in 3 episodes.
- Zachary has voiced several video games like “Halo: Reach” in 2010, “Fallout: New Vegas” in 2010, and “Tomb Raider” in 2013.
- From 2013 to 2014, he appeared in the musical “First Date” to play the role as Aaron at Longacre Theatre.
- He started acting at the age of 6 by performing at the stage.
- As an actor, he uses his middle name as his last name on the suggestion of his agent.
- He is a good poker player.
- Late John Ritter is one of his icons.
- Before becoming a successful actor, he had worked as a busboy, at a car wash, and at Blockbuster.
- He owns and runs a production company “Coattails Entertainment” with best friend Joel David Moore.
- He was born in Louisiana but moved to numerous places within U.S. due to his parents’ job. He finally returned back to his home at Ventura, California.
- He used to take $60,000 per episode for Chuck TV series.
- During an interview at the 2021 DragonCon, Zachary revealed that he was disappointed with his role as Fandral in the Thor movies because of less screen time given to the character.