|Robbie Kay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1995|
Robbie Kay is a British actor and voice actor who is known for playing Tommy Clark in the sci-fi fantasy drama television series Heroes Reborn, Peter Pan in the ABC fantasy adventure drama series Once Upon a Time, and Pinocchio in the 2-episode television miniseries Pinocchio. Additionally, he has also been part of several movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Hannibal Rising, Cold Moon, Fugitive Pieces, My Boy Jack, In Bruges, Made in Dagenham, Bathory, Ways to Live Forever, Blood Fest, and No Postage Necessary.
Robert Andrew Kay
Lymington, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
While his family was living in Prague, Robbie Kay went to the International School of Prague.
After his family moved to Houston, he got enrolled at the British school for his high school education.
To hone his acting and performing skills, he was also enrolled at England’s Stagecoach Theatre School for a year.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Ivan Kay (Merchant Navy Employee)
- Mother – Stephanie Kay
- Siblings – Camila Kay (Older Sister), Fiona Kay (Older Sister)
- Others – Peter Donaldson (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Y. Perc (Maternal Grandmother)
Robbie Kay has been represented by –
- Affirmative Entertainment
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Payne Management, Talent Agency. London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robbie Kay has dated –
- Kerry Hennessy (2016) – In November 2016, Robbie Kay was reported to be in a relationship with a girl named Kerry Hennessy. The rumors of this relationship were generated by their social media activity and by eagle-eyed fans spotting them in the background of each other’s social media pictures.
- Freya Tingley – It is RUMORed that he was romantically involved with Australian actress Freya Tingley in the past,
Race / Ethnicity
Robbie Kay is of English and Scottish descent.
- Bloodshot Eye
- Short and slight body frame
Best Known For
- Being cast as Peter Pan in the fantasy and fairy tale TV series, Once Upon a Time in 2013 and 2016
- Having played the role of Tommy Clark in the science fiction miniseries, Heroes Reborn from 2015 to 2016
In 2007, Robbie made his film debut in a minor role in the horror-thriller movie, Hannibal Rising.
First TV Show
In 2013, Robert made his TV show debut in the leading role in the fantasy adventure series, Once Upon a Time. Later, he appeared in 2016 also. This role earned him a Teen Choice Award nomination in the “Choice TV: Villain” category in 2014.
Robbie Kay Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Shows – Modern Family, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Color – Red
- Drink – Coffee
- Season – Autumn
- Soda – Coke
- Movie – Layer Cake (2004)
- Chocolate Bar – Crunchie
- Snack – Pita chips and salsa
- School Subject – History
- Pie – Key Lime
- Junk Food – Five Guys Burger
- Tea – Earl Grey Tea
- Soccer Team – Newcastle United
- Once Upon A Time Episode – Nasty Habits
- Starbucks Drink – White chocolate mocha
- Super Power – Teleportation
- Video Game – Grand Auto Theft
Source – Wikia.com
Robbie Kay Facts
- Robbie could have made his first film appearance in the mystery thriller, The Illusionist. He was cast as a six-year-old boy but his scene was eventually deleted.
- He had auditioned for his role in The Illusionist after having read about it on the notice board of his school (International School of Prague), seeking English-speaking extras for the movie.
- He was cast in the role of young Harry (the older version was played by Ralph Fiennes) in the acclaimed drama, In Bruges. However, his scenes were cut from the final version of the movie.
- When he was 5 years old, he got hit in the eye with a stick, which resulted in a burst blood vessel in the eye. Fortunately, his eyesight wasn’t affected but left him with that eye having a permanent bloodshot appearance.
- Along with Stephen Dillane, Rade Šerbedžija, Rosamund Pike, Ayelet Zurer, Ed Stoppard, and Rachelle Lefèvre, he co-starred as Young Jakob in the 2007 Canadian drama film Fugitive Pieces. This performance got him nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in an International Feature Film – Leading Young Performers” category.
- The creators of the movie Fugitive Pieces had auditioned more than 150 boys before they decided to hire Robbie Kay for the role of Young Jakob. He was 11 years old at the time of his casting.
- He appeared as a Cabin boy in the 2011 fantasy swashbuckler film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- When he was 2 years old, his family moved to Brussels, Belgium. Later, his family moved to Prague when he was around 10 or 11.
- He was cast in the titular role in the 2-episode Italian-British miniseries Pinocchio in 2008. For this role, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries, or Special – Leading Young Actor”.
- Alongside Jacob Batalon, Seychelle Gabriel, Barbara Dunkelman, Nick Rutherford, and Tate Donovan, he co-starred as Dax Conway in the 2018 comedy horror film Blood Fest.