|Freya Tingley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1994|
Freya Tingley is an Australian actress who is best known for her portrayal of Christina Wendell in Hemlock Grove, Wendy Darling in Once Upon A Time, Francine in Jersey Boys, and as Nora Thompson in No Way To Live.
Freya studied at the Methodist Ladies’ College. After that, she joined the School of Isolated and Distance Education in Leederville from where she completed her schooling.
Later, she attended The School of Drama at The New School in New York City, New York. Besides that, she also joined The Acting Center in 2006.
- Father – Coppelia Tingley
- Mother – Chris Tingley
- Siblings – Ella Tingley (Sister)
Freya is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency
- Ken Jacobson (Manager)
- Independent Talent Group Limited
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Robbie Kay – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
- Thin upper lip
Freya Tingley Favorite Things
- Actors – Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Dustin Hoffman, Riley Keough
- Place To Visit In Vancouver – Gastown
- Gelato Flavors – Banana, Chocolate
Freya Tingley Facts
- She was brought up in the suburb of Mount Claremont alongside her sister Ella.
- Freya was part of the Methodist Ladies’ College’s choral group and even traveled to various parts of the world to take part in the International Choir Olympics.
- During her younger years, she had aspired to be a model, however, she landed up signing up with a false modeling agent who brought her attention to performing arts and after attending a couple of acting classes, she began to take an interest in it and the rest is history.
- In 2008, Freya played her first professional role as Young Joan in playwright Caryl Churchill’s play Far Away for The Black Swan Theatre Company.
- Freya’s acting career took off after she had gotten in touch with her now manager Ken Jacobson.
- In August 2011, she and her mother relocated to Los Angeles, California from Australia in an effort to facilitate Freya’s acting career.
- She booked her debut American lead role as Christina Wendell on Netflix’s Hemlock Grove.
- Freya was one of the final 10 auditionees for the role of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games. However, the role was eventually given to American actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- In her spare time, Freya loves to bake muffins topped with raspberries and white chocolate.
Featured Image By Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0