|Sarah Ingham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1985|
Sarah Ingham is an English social media entertainer who is most prominently known being the matriarch of “The Ingham Family” of five. She does most of the vlogging for the family channel and plays a huge part in the family’s travel and daily vlogs. Besides that, Sarah is also noted for the fashion hauls, essentials, and baby-related videos that she uploads to her channel titled “Sarah Says.” With time, Sarah has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on her secondary channel, and more than 1.5 million subscribers on her primary YouTube channel.
England, United Kingdom
Social Media Entertainer
- Siblings – Katrina Dixon (Sister)
- Others – Danny Dixon (Brother-In-law), Harrison Dixon (Maternal Nephew)
Sarah prefers to self-manage her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Ingham has dated –
- Chris Ingham – The couple has 3 daughters named Isabelle Ingham (b. September 2, 2005), Esmé Ingham (b. June 20, 2009), Isla Ingham (b. April 9, 2012), and a son named Jace Ingham (b. March 28, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Rectangular face shape
- Long eyelashes
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Sarah has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Spotify (Alongside Isabelle)
- Snüz (Alongside Jace)
- Mary Shortle
- Home Bargains
Sarah Ingham Favorite Things
- M&M’S Flavor – Peanut
Source – Instagram
Sarah Ingham Facts
- She was raised in England alongside her sister Katrina.
- Sarah’s mother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in the past.
- Sarah does most of the vlogging whilst her beau Chris edits the videos.
- She has a dog named Prinny.
- Sarah is a makeup and beauty enthusiast.
- She refers to her fans as the “IFAM.”
- Sarah and Chris joined YouTube on October 29, 2011. However, the first video that was uploaded to her channel was that of her birthday in December 2015. It was titled “Sarah’s 30th Birthday SURPRISE Weekend in LONDON!!”
- In 2018, Sarah and Chris were slammed by the media and fans for having left their 4-month-old child Jace strapped to a baby chair while they waltzed off in the sea during a visit to Spain. It was also reported that concerned viewers called social services to register complaints.
- She created her very own channel on July 25, 2018, which was titled “Sarah Says.” The channel mostly features videos of a modern-day mother who talks about motherly tips and tricks, hauls, and other things to help young mothers cope up after having children.
- Sarah had been dragged into a controversial situation in 2019 after her husband Chris was accused of having groomed and asked teenage girls to do inappropriate things for him. However, in a video that she and Chris uploaded to their channel in the same year, she urged people to stop doing spiteful things to hurt their family.
- She and YouTuber Missy Lanning are both well-known mothers of family YouTube channels.
- Her oldest daughter Isabelle Ingham also has a channel of her own titled “SassyBelle” which she had begun in July 2017.
Featured Image By Sarah Ingham / Instagram