|Jacob Batalon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1996|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jacob Batalon is a Filipino-American actor who is popularly known for playing the role of Ned Leeds in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home. He has worked alongside Zendaya and Tom Holland on a couple of projects and the three of them have also been close friends. Moreover, Jacob Batalon has also been a part of several other films and shows which include the likes of North Woods, Every Day, Blood Fest, Banana Split, The True Don Quixote Dish, Entertainment Tonight, Made in Hollywood, Comic Book Shopping, Off Topic, Harry, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Marvel Live!, Entertainment Tonight Canada, Hollywood Insider, and several others. He has also accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Jacob Batalon studied at Damien Memorial School which is a private Roman Catholic preparatory school located in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. After graduating from there, he went on to study at Kapi’olani Community College which is a public community college located in Honolulu, Hawaii and studied Music Theory for a short duration before he decided to drop out.
Later, Jacob Batalon got enrolled in a 2-year program to study acting at New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts (NYCDA) which is a private acting college located in New York City, New York, United States.
- Others – Kaleah Marie (Goddaughter), Jacob Batalon has 5 half-siblings which include a half-brother and a half-sister from his mother and a half-brother and 2 half-sisters from his father.
Jacob Batalon is managed by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jacob Batalon is of Filipino descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Imposing physique
- Round face
- Deep-set eyes
Jacob Batalon has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Audi, Lancôme, and several others.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Ned Leeds in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
- Starring as Krill in the American comedy horror film, Blood Fest (2018), alongside actors Robbie Kay, Seychelle Gabriel, Barbara Dunkelman, Chris Doubek, Nick Rutherford, and Tate Donovan
- Playing the role of James in the American romantic fantasy drama film, Every Day, which starred the likes of Angourie Rice, Justice Smith, and Debby Ryan
- Having garnered a huge fan base on social media with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram
Jacob Batalon made his first feature film appearance by playing the role of Cooper in the horror drama film, North Woods, in 2016. The film’s cast also included several other actors such as Amber Allen, Jesse Boone, Nick Casey, Hunter Froelich, Camron Gran, Erin Harwood, and Phil Ippolito.
In 2017, Jacob Batalon made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Ned Leeds, best friend of Peter Parker/Spider-Man, in the superhero action-adventure film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, which is based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. The film starred the likes of Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Jon Favreau, Zendaya, Donald Glover, Tyne Daly, Marisa Tomei, and Robert Downey Jr.
First TV Show
Jacob Batalon made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode of the news series, Extra, in June 2017. The show’s cast for the episode included the likes of Mario Lopez, Ashley Graham, Charissa Thompson, Tom Holland, Demi Moore, Tracey E. Edmonds, Renee Bargh, Laura Harrier, and several others.
Jacob Batalon Favorite Things
- Star Wars Movie – Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
Source – Inverse
Jacob Batalon Facts
- He was around 4 years old when he visited the Philippines for the very first time.
- He shares a friendly bond with his co-actors Zendaya and Tom Holland.
- Over the years, Jacob Batalon has appeared on a number of shows like Entertainment Tonight, Made in Hollywood, Comic Book Shopping, Off Topic, Harry, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Marvel Live!, WGN Morning News, WatchMojo, Entertainment Tonight Canada, Hollywood Insider, and several others.
- He has also been a part of movies such as The True Don Quixote, Watch Room, Science Fair, and Banana Split.
- Jacob had a major weight loss in late 2020. He shared his selfie on Instagram stories. As per a fan account, he had lost 102 pounds of bodyweight.
Featured Image by Jacob Batalon / Instagram