Chicago, Illinois, United States
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Laura studied at Evanston High School in Illinois.
She moved to New York to study at New York University and started modeling alongside.
Since her ultimate goal was to become an actress, she took a break from modeling for intensive training at William Esper Studio acting school.
She is signed with these agencies –
- ICM Partners
- Soffer/Namoff Entertainment
- Peikoff Mahan Law Office
- Women Management – New York
- Nous Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Harrier has dated –
- Gabriel Florenz (2014–Present) – Laura’s Instagram implies a serious relationship with a man named Gabriel who is the director of a non-profit cultural center called Pioneer Works based in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The center organizes various short-term educational courses, events, and exhibitions. The couple appears to have a good time traveling together during their downtime and often post vacation pictures. Laura revealed on social media that her boyfriend is intelligent and has a great sense of humor. He was also featured in the New York Times for his work.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American father, and Polish and English mother.
- Big round eyes
- Thick lips
- Prominent cheekbones
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
- Laura was a part of an elaborate Calvin Klein underwear campaign.
- She became an ambassador for Bulgari.
In 2016, she was a part of major brand shoots namely:
- Aldo Shoes
She was also formerly a part of campaigns for:
- American Eagle
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
Being cast as Peter Parker’s love interest, Liz Allan in Spiderman: Homecoming (2017).
First TV Show
She appeared as herself on the talk show Big Morning Buzz Live in 2013.
Laura trains at a gym called Dogpound in Manhatten which is the new haunt of New York based models to get fit. The facility has an all-black interior décor with a boxing ring, weight training machines and ample space for high-intensity functional drills. Jointly owned by Kirk Myers, Dawin, and Breylis Pena, they claim to combine the best of all exercise disciplines to create a customized workout program to help their clients get lean and strong.
In terms of diet and skincare, Laura sticks to organic and natural as much as feasible.
Laura Harrier Favorite Things
- Author – Toni Morrison
- Moisturizer – Tata Harper’s Repairative Moisturizer
- Face Mask – Aesop’s Anti-Blemish Mask
- Shampoo – Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo
- Conditioner – Oribe Gold Oil
- Hair-Care Kit – Olaplex
- Oil – Rosehip oil sourced from local Brooklyn Herborium
- Grocery Item for Skincare – Raw Manuka Honey
- Foundation – RMS Un-Cover Up
- Highlighter – Glossier’s Luminizing Haloscope
- Season – Fall / Autumn
Laura Harrier Facts
- During her childhood, Laura was fascinated by a trip to the planetarium and recreated the same effect by sticking glow-in-the-dark stars to the ceiling in her bedroom.
- She considers Nobel Prize winner, Neil deGrasse Tyson who was also the first major black astrophysicist in America as one of the many role models, she looks up to from history.
- She took pottery classes in 2016 and finds it a very relaxing hobby to engage in between stressful work projects.
- She has 5 tattoos on her body but all of them are too small to be noticeable.
- Follow Laura on Twitter and Instagram.