Robert Andrew Kay
Lymington, Hampshire, England
While his family was living in Prague, Robbie Kay went to the International School of Prague.
After his family moved to Houston, he got enrolled at the British school for his high school education.
To hone his acting and performing skills, he was also enrolled at the England’s Stagecoach Theatre School for a year.
- Father – Ivan Kay (Merchant Navy Employee)
- Mother – Stephanie Kay
- Siblings – Camila Kay (Older Sister), Fiona Kay (Older Sister)
- Others – Peter Donaldson (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Y. Perc (Maternal Grandmother)
Robbie Kay is represented by Affirmative Entertainment.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robbie Kay has dated
- Kerry Hennessy (2016) – In November 2016, Robbie Kay was reported to be in a relationship with a girl named Kerry Hennessy. The rumors of this relationship were generated by their social media activity and by eagle eyed fans spotting them in the background of each other’s social media pictures.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bloodshot Eye
- Short and slight body frame
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Robbie Kay hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Peter Pan in the fantasy and fairy tale TV series, Once Upon a Time in 2013 and 2016.
- Having played the role of Tommy Clark in the science fiction miniseries, Heroes Reborn from 2015 to 2016.
In 2007, Robbie made his film debut in a minor role in the horror thriller movie, Hannibal Rising.
First TV Show
In 2013, Robert made his TV show debut in the leading role in the fantasy adventure series, Once Upon a Time. Later, he appeared in 2016 also.
Robbie Kay’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Robbie Kay Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Shows – Modern Family, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Color – Red
- Drink – Coffee
- Season – Autumn
- Soda – Coke
- Movie – Layer Cake (2004)
- Chocolate Bar – Crunchie
- Snack – Pita chips and salsa
- School Subject – History
- Pie – Key Lime
- Junk Food – Five Guys Burger
- Tea – Earl Grey Tea
- Soccer Team – Newcastle United
- Once Upon A Time Episode – Nasty Habits
- Starbucks Drink – White chocolate mocha
- Super Power – Teleportation
- Video Game – Grand Auto Theft
Source – Wikia
Robbie Kay Facts
- Robbie could have made his first film appearance in mystery thriller, The Illusionist. He was cast as a six-year-old boy but his scene was eventually deleted.
- He had auditioned for his role in The Illusionist after having read about it on the notice board of his school (International School of Prague), seeking English speaking extras for the movie.
- He was cast in the role of young Harry (older version played by Ralph Fiennes) in acclaimed drama, In Bruges. However, his scenes were cut from the final version of the movie.
- When he was 5 years old, he got hit in the eye with a stick, which resulted in a burst blood vessel in eye. Fortunately, his eyesight wasn’t affected but left him with that eye having permanent blood shot appearance.
- The creators of the movie Fugitive Pieces had auditioned more than 150 boys before they decided to hire Robbie Kay for the role of Young Jakob. He was 11 years old at the time of his casting.
- When he 2 years old, his family moved to Brussels, Belgium. Later, his family moved to Prague when he was around 10 or 11.
- Visit his official website @ robbiekayofficial.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.