Lisa Erin Schwartz
Tarzana, California, United States
YouTube Personality, Actress
- Father – Glen Howard Schwartz
- Mother – Jennifer Lynn Schwartz
- Siblings – Adam Schwartz (Older Brother)
- Others – Herman Jay Jasinski (Maternal Grandfather), Virginia Wood (Maternal Grandmother)
Lisa Schwartz is represented by the Los Angeles-based Brady, Brannon & Rich Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Schwartz has dated –
- Shane Dawson (2011-2015) – YouTube personality Shane Dawson has admitted that Lisa was his first kiss and his first s*xual experience, stating that they had a good thing going on. They were also living together for a while. As Lisa was older and looking to settle down in the future, they both realized that they shared fewer things in common. So they pulled the plug on their relationship in May 2015 and on July 7, 2015, Shane made a coming out YouTube video where he announced that he was bisexual. Although it was assumed that this revelation was the reason for their split, Shane has mentioned that they just stopped clicking together. Lisa and Shane have remained friends with her supporting his life choices.
- Mark Yaeger (2016-2018) – Lisa and film music composer Mark Yaeger began dating in June 2016. He was a constant feature on her Instagram feed wherein, they were often pictured traveling together. Not much is known about their dating life and their last picture together on Instagram was in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish and Jewish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Dimpled smile
- Blue eye
Best Known For
Her YouTube channel Lisbug that has garnered more than 2 million subscribers since 2007.
Lisa made her theatrical film debut in 2014 playing Marissa in Shane Dawson’s romantic comedy film Not Cool.
First TV Show
Lisa made her first TV show appearance as an usher in the Thunder Gun Express episode of the comedy series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in 2011.
Lisa Schwartz Facts
- It was while auditioning for a comedy show with the Fine Brothers Entertainment that she realized she wanted to create her own YouTube channel.
- Lisa has a pet dog named Corny and she is allergic to cats.
- In November 2016, she wrote a blog which addressed the issue of cyberbullying wherein she spoke about the criticism that she received after breaking up with Shane Dawson and how she overcame that depressing phase.
- Lisa appeared in a photo shoot for the Playboy magazine in July 2015 right after she broke up with Shane Dawson.
- While growing up, Lisa was bullied for being overweight and also went through depression as an adult.
- Follow her on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lisa Schwartz / Instagram