|Lolita Davidovich Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1961|
Lolita Davidovich is a Canadian-born actress who is best remembered for her breakout performance in Blaze (1989). Her other film credits include Raising Cain (1992), Jungle 2 Jungle (1997), Mystery, Alaska (1999), Hollywood Homicide (2003), Gods and Monsters (1998), Dark Blue (2002), etc.
Lolita David, Lolly
London, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Ojai, California, United States
Lolita trained in acting at the Herbert Berghof Studio located in New York.
- Father – Branko Davidović
- Mother – Vlastislava ‘Vlasta’ Žuljan
- Siblings – She has 2 older siblings.
Lolita has been represented by –
- Zero Gravity Management
- Mavrick Artists Agency
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lolita has dated –
- Ron Shelton (1989-Present) – The Longest Ride actress met screenwriter and director Ron Shelton when he was directing her in the film, Blaze (1989). The two quickly fell in love and got married in 1997. Together, they are parents to 2 children – a daughter named Valentina Shelton (b. 1999) and a son named Anton Shelton.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Serbian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Slovenian descent on her mother’s side.
She has red hair.
Lolita Davidovich Facts
- She was chosen out of 600 potential candidates to play the role of burlesque performer Blaze Starr in the eponymous film, Blaze (1989). Her phenomenal performance earned her the ‘Most Promising Actress’ nomination at the Chicago Film Critics Association Award.
- Lolita shares her birthdate with other Hollywood celebrities such as Linda Ronstadt, Scott Foley, Marky Ramone, Arianna Huffington, Mac McAnally, Jason Bonham, and Jim Rash.
- She voiced the character of Jester in the video game Chronomaster (1995) and Angel Gemini in Of Light and Darkness: The Prophecy (1998).
- Lolita and the Academy award-winning actor Forest Whitaker were born on the same day i.e., July 15, 1961.
Featured Image by Lolita Davidovich / Instagram