|Lorelei Linklater Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1994|
Lorelei Linklater is an American actress who is best known for being the daughter of director Richard Linklater and Christina Harrison. She has appeared in a variety of films and TV shows such as Boyhood, Waking Life, Woodshock, Bomb City, We the Coyotes, and many more. For her acting skills, Lorelei has been honored with numerous awards such as the Boston Society of Film Critics Award and Casablanca Film Factory Award.
Lorelei Grace Linklater
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Father – Richard Linklater (Film Director, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Christina Harrison
Collier Talent Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lorelei Linklater dated –
- Ellar Coltrane (2014) – The actors Ellar Coltrane and Lorelei were RUMORed to be in a relationship with each other in 2014. She has played the role of the older sister of Ellar in the 2014 film Boyhood directed by her dad Richard Linklater.
- Justin Jacobs (2015-Present) – Since February 2015, she is dating musician Justin Jacobs.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Samantha Evans in the Boyhood (2014), and Girl Playing Paper Card Game in the adult animated docufiction/drama film Waking Life (2001).
Lorelei debuted with the 2001 drama/adult animated docufiction film Waking Life where she played the role as Girl Playing Paper Card Game. It was directed by her dad Richard.
Lorelei Linklater Favorite Things
- Movies – Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)
- Author – Kurt Vonnegut
Lorelei Linklater Facts
- Lorelei started her career with the 2001 film Waking Life directed by her dad Richard. Boyhood (2014) was also directed by Richard.
- Lorelei was just nine when she started filming for Boyhood. This film project continued for 12 years.
- She enjoys doing dancing and singing, especially on contemporary pop and pop music.
- As a teenager, she likes to dye her hair with different colors like red, pink and blue.
- She is not on social media.