|Lori McCommas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lori McCommas is an American homemaker, best known as the former spouse of Terrence Howard, a well-known singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer.
New York City, New York, United States
She attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lori McCommas has dated –
- Terrence Howard (1989-2007) – In 1989, she married Terrence, whom she met while they were both attending Pratt Institute. They have 2 daughters, Aubrey B. Howard, born in 1993, who later became a singer and avid yoga practitioner, and Heaven, born in 1997. They also have a son named Hunter, born in 1995, who later became an actor. Lori and Terrence filed for divorce in 2000, which was finalized in 2003. In 2005, the couple remarried but filed for divorce a year later, and officially divorced in 2007. Through their daughter Aubrey, they have 2 grandchildren, a granddaughter Hazel, born on December 26, 2012, and a grandson Adrian, born in February 2015. Through Heaven, they also have 1 grandchild.
- Steven Winter
- Joey Anderton (2010-2012)
Race / Ethnicity
Lori McCommas Facts
- She was born in a Jewish family but decided to raise her children as Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Her older daughter Aubrey came out as a lesbian.
- Terrence came under scrutiny for being physically abusive toward his 2nd wife, Michelle Ghent, in 2011. This brought light to a February 2009 report that he was arrested in 2001 for terrorist threats, harassment, stalking, and simple assault toward Lori. Her lawyer claimed he hit her with a closed fist twice after he chased her into the backyard. Terrence pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in 2002.
- In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine in September 2015, Terrence admitted to hitting Lori in 2001. He stated: “she was talking to me real strong, and I lost my mind and slapped her in front of the kids.” He added that the allegations he used a closed fist were false but that slapping was wrong nonetheless.
Featured Image by Zimbio / Zimbio.com