|Loski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Loski is a British rapper. He is best known as a member of the rap group Harlem Spartans founded in 2014. Loski drew attention to the group with his singles Cool Kid (2018), Forrest Gump (2018), and Hazards (2019), and his debut solo mixtape, Call Me Loose, released in April 2018.
YNizzy, Loski, Loski Loose, Drilloski Loose, Big Skii, Jumz
Kennington, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
He was kicked out of school.
- Father – Ty Nizzle (Rapper, Member of the street gang, later rap group, named PDC)
Loski is represented by –
- Primary Talent International (Talent Agent)
- Use Music (Manager, Royalties)
British Hip-Hop/Rap, UK Drill, Afro-Drill
- Use Music
- Since ’93
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Loski had a girlfriend for whom he wrote a love song titled Something New from his 2nd mixtape, Mad Move (2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Loski has endorsed brands such as JKA streetwear, WyldSneaks, and GRAFT3R.
Loski Favorite Things
- App (In Early 2020) – Houseparty
- Rappers (In 2020) – Lil Durk, Fivio Foreign, NBA Youngboy
- Basketball Teams – Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors
- Soccer Team – Manchester City
- Shoe Brand – Giuseppe Zanotti
- Novels – Black Gangster (1972) by Donald Goines, Monster (1999) by Walter Dean Myers
- His favorite memory is his 5th or 6th birthday. During the reception, he had a dance-off with the kids from school.
- Early in his rapping career, he went by YNizzy, a reference to his dad, rapper nicknamed TY Nizzy.
- Both his parents were supportive of his music career.
- The 1st UK drill song he heard was BDK (3Hunna), released in April 2012 by Lil JoJo. According to Loski, it was talked about in the school constantly.
- Loski initially wanted to become a professional soccer player but an injury stopped him.
- At the age of 12, a group of older guys he didn’t know held a gun against his head. For that reason, Loski moved from Kennington, London to Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, to live with his grandmother.
- In September 2014, he was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and heroin, and Loski later stated older boys forced him into drug dealing. He hid the drugs in his underpants instead of “banking” them, e.g. hiding them inside of his body, and cops had an easy time finding them.
- Police discovered a single-barrel shotgun under his bed in 2015 and he served jail time for it.
- Loski is a big fashion enthusiast and can remember times he left the house wearing outfits that were worth between £2k and £3k or $2.5k to $3.75k.
- On April 9, 2019, he was arrested for possessing a loaded 4mm Florent revolver in a black sock underneath the front seat of an Uber he booked under a false name. At the court, he explained he believed a drug dealer tried to kidnap him at gunpoint, and that he knew where Loski and his mom resided. He was released in February 2020.
- Canadian rapper Drake once stated he was a fan of Harlem Spartans and has shared their music on social media. He appeared on-stage during Loski’s tour performance on March 25, 2019, and stated Loski influenced him when he was recording his 5th studio album, Scorpion (2018).
- The track Full Stop from his 2019 mixtape, Mad Move, is dedicated to one of his closest friends who passed away at the time of recording.
- Loski is not the type of rapper to get a fresh haircut every week to “look fly”. He usually rushes to book an appointment before an important shoot or performance.
- A song he wishes he would’ve made and released is Don’t (2015) by Bryson Tiller.
- Loski is not a fan of watching television, nor does he eat at restaurants. He is a fan of McDonald’s fast food, however.
- Loski is passionate about cooking and his signature dish is curry chicken.
- As of June 2020, he wants to collaborate with fellow rapper, Nicki Minaj.
Featured Image by Loski / Instagram