|Louie Castro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1999|
Louie Castro is an American YouTuber and makeup artist known for his comedy, lifestyle, cosmetics tutorials, and intriguing vlogs on YouTube. His vlogs have gathered him millions of viewers on his YouTube channel “Louie’s Life”. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Tarte Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC Cosmetics, First Aid Beauty, and Maybelline. He has more than 1 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
After finishing high school, he started studying at the California State University in Monterey Bay and graduated in 2017.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Makeup Artist
- Mother – Karina Castro
- Siblings – Andrea Castro (Younger Sister) (YouTuber), Yoatzi Castro (Older Sister) (YouTuber)
Louie currently self-manages his career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Louie has dated –
- Kenia (2014) – Kenia and Louie began dating in 2014. She has made appearances on Louie’s channel many times in the past. However, their relationship fell apart after Louie told her about him being gay. She was the first person to know that he was gay.
- Louiie Meadows (2017-Present) – Louie Castro started dating his significant half Louiie in 2017. They are very much in love with each other and are completely open to the world about their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair in other shades such as ‘black’ and ‘blue’.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often wears blue-colored contact lenses.
- Scar on the left side of his face
- Thick eyebrows
He has used his social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- MAC Cosmetics
- First Aid Beauty
- J. Cat Beauty
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics
- Greedy Babe Cosmetics
- Laura Geller Beauty
- TATCHA Beauty
Best Known For
His YouTube videos that are based on lifestyle, comedy, and makeup tutorials
Louie goes to the gym where he focuses on his core and prefers to build a lean muscular and well-toned body.
Louie Castro Favorite Things
- Flower – Daisies
- YouTuber – Tana Mongeau
- Movie Genre – Horror
Louie Castro Facts
- In 2015, Louie told his parents that he was gay.
- In 2016, Louie started using cosmetic products such as foundations for the first time.
- Until 2017, Louie had dated more girls than guys even though he knew he was gay.
- In 2017, he went through the process of having his name changed to Louie as he never liked his birth name, Louis.
- He and his younger sister were once chased by people who were armed with guns.
- Until July 2017, the longest relationship Louie had ever been in was for 8 months.
- His name ‘Louie’ came from a family friend who couldn’t pronounce his birth name ‘Louis’ correctly.
- In 2nd grade, he failed in maths and had to be kept back for another year. However, Louie was put on 2 weeks of a trial period in grade 3 and he successfully completed it.
- He lost his v*rginity when he was in the 6th grade.
- Louie has 2 dogs named Ruby and Peaches.
- He got his license at the age of 17 on the day of Halloween.
- In the past, he had an anti-eyebrow piercing done on the left side of his face. It later got infected and left a scar after it healed.
- As a child, for 13 years, Louie used to sleep on the floor before getting onto a bed.
- He once attended anger management classes.
- He was a part of the cheerleading team at California State University, Monterey Bay.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Louie Castro / Instagram