|Louis Tomlinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1991|
Louis Tomlinson is an English singer and songwriter who is best known for being a member of the boy band One Direction, which has released multiple albums and tracks such as Take Me Home, What Makes You Beautiful, Midnight Memories, History, Up All Night, Made in the A.M., Four, Drag Me Down, Story of My Life, You & I, and Steal My Girl. Apart from his work with One Direction, he has also worked on albums and songs like Back to You (ft. Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals), Walls, Just Hold On (with Steve Aoki), Don’t Let It Break Your Heart, Miss You, Kill My Mind, Two of Us, and We Made It. Moreover, Tomlinson has also been a part of shows and movies such as iCarly, One Direction: This Is Us, The X Factor, Where We Are – The Concert Film, Family Guy, and If I Had You.
Louis Troy Austin
Louis Tomlinson, Louis William Tomlinson, Boobear, Lou, Swagmaster from Doncaster, The Tommo
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Louis attended an acting school in Barnsley. But, before that, he studied in The Hayfield School and Hall Cross School (was a sixth form student at Hall Cross) in Doncaster, England.
- Father – Troy Austin
- Mother – Johannah Poulston (Died at 42 on December 7, 2016, due to Leukemia)
- Siblings – He has 6 younger half-sisters – Georgia Austin, Charlotte “Lottie” Tomlinson, Félicité “Fizzy” Tomlinson, Daisy Tomlinson (Identical Twin), Phoebe Tomlinson (Identical Twin), and Doris Poppet Deakin. He has 1 younger half-brother, Ernest Rupert Atholl Deakin.
- Others – Leonard Poulston (Maternal Grandfather), Mark Tomlinson (Ex-Stepfather), Daniel Deakin (Stepfather)
He has been signed with –
- Modest Management
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Vocals, piano, guitar, keyboard
Syco, Columbia Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $70 Million.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tomlinson has dated –
- Bethaney Larkman (2007-2009) – He went out with Bethaney Larkman in the past.
- Hannah Walker (2010-2011) – Hannah and Louis dated for more than a year from January 2010 to July 2011. According to sources, she was one of the reasons that Louis auditioned for The X Factor. She was very caring and used to travel with him to different places. But, somehow the relationship came to an end in 2011.
- Eleanor Calder (2011-2015; 2017-Present) – He started dating Eleanor in 2011 after Harry Styles set them up. He already had a crush on her and was a good friend. But, in 2011 this friendship turned into a dating relationship. In 2015, after four years together, the couple broke up. On April 13, 2015, it was confirmed that Eleanor unfollowed Louis on Instagram. In February 2017, she followed him back on Instagram and even liked some pics, giving an appearance of the patch-up. The ON and OFF couple are currently seeing each other.
- Briana Jungwirth (2015) – In May 2015, he had a fling with Los Angeles-based stylist Briana Jungwirth. Briana gave birth to Louis’s first baby son Freddie Reign on January 21, 2016.
- Tamara Bell (2015) – It is RUMORed that he had a fling with British model Tamara Bell in June 2015.
- Danielle Campbell (2015-2016) – American actor Danielle Campbell started dating Louis when she met him during a night out in December 2015. In December 2016, Danielle was seen with Gregg Sulkin, giving an appearance that she has broken up with Louis.
Race / Ethnicity
Louis Tomlinson is of English, Belgian Flemish, Channel Islander, and Irish descent.
- Louis Tomlinson Stage Thrust
- Kevin the Pigeon – He is sometimes called the One Direction’s sixth member. Louis is quite often seen with a pigeon named Kevin. Louis loves him and Kevin has also appeared in some of One Direction’s music videos.
9 (US) or 8.5 (UK) (via eBay)
He has appeared in commercials for Burger King, Doll, Pepsi, and others.
He has not spoken publicly about his religious beliefs but he may be Anglican.
Best Known For
Being a member of the English-Irish boy band One Direction.
One Direction or 1D released its first album Up All Night in November 2011 by Syco Records (a joint venture between Simon Cowell and Sony Music Entertainment). The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes.
In 2006, Louis appeared in a TV movie If I Had You for his role as “boy finding body.”
Together with the boy band One Direction, he has appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie was released on August 29, 2013, in the United Kingdom.
First TV Show
Like most other band members, his debut television show appearance was on The Xtra Factor in 2010 as himself.
Louis has worked out with Georgie Kean, a personal trainer to get his body to adapt to the conditions required for a football match. He had to play a charity match with self-funded team Three Horse Shoes against Doncaster Rovers. He had also tweeted regarding the same.
Louis Tomlinson Favorite Things
- TV Shows – One Tree Hill (2003-2012), Skins
- Idol – Robbie Williams
- Band – The Fray
Louis Tomlinson Facts
- He is the oldest member of the group One Direction.
- He uses his step-father’s name. His mother separated from his biological father when he was young.
- He has 5 younger half-sisters, out of which 4 are from his mother’s side and 1 is from his step-father’s side, Georgia Austin.
- His second dad and mother also got divorced in 2011.
- He has a pet dog named Ted.
- If he wasn’t a singer, Louis would have been a drama teacher.
- There are nicknames associated with each band member. Louis is known as “The Leader”, Harry Styles is known as “The Flirt”, Payne as “The Smart One”, Zayn Malik as “The Vain One”, Niall Horan as “The Funny One”.
- Louis failed his first year of A-Levels at Hayfield School.
- He has done numerous jobs as a waiter at Vue Cinema and Doncaster Rovers football stadium in the hospitality suites.
- In early 2015, he set up his own company called “78 Productions”.
- He has a celebrity crush on Natalie Portman.
- On January 31, 2020, he released his debut studio album, Walls, via Syco Music and Arista Records. Receiving mixed reviews, the album was a moderate commercial success and debuted at number #1 in Argentina, Portugal, Mexico, and Scotland.
- In July 2020, he parted ways with Simon Cowell‘s record label, Syco.
- See more of the One Direction’s trivia.
- On August 30, 2021, Louis kept his very own 1-day free music festival called The Away From Home Festival.