|Louisa Warwick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1992|
Louisa Warwick is a British model and actress who was seen on Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model‘s season 8 in 2012. She has worked with Calvin Klein and posed for various magazines including Vigore, Company, and L’Officiel. After graduating, Louisa gained the attention of fashion scouts and got discovered in London. She is active on Instagram, having more than 100k followers.
Bristol, United Kingdom
She divides her time between Los Angeles (United States) and London (England).
Warwick went to Marlborough College and then to New York University and studied sports management there.
- Father – David Warwick (Surgeon)
- Mother – Janet Warwick (Works in the politics)
- Siblings – Alicia Warwick (Sister), James Warwick (Brother)
She is represented by Wilhelmina Models – New York.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Best Known For
- Working with Calvin Klein
- Having appeared in Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model in season 8
First Fashion Show
She walked at the New York Fashion Week in 2012 for Jovani.
As an actress, her first theatrical film appearance was in the action drama film Rush in 2013 for her role as Racing Driver’s Girlfriend. Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2012, Louisa was seen in Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model in first 2 episodes of season 8 as herself.
She loves Barry’s Bootcamp and tried to work out 5 times a week.
Louisa eats a balanced diet and avoids eating carbs in general.
Louisa Warwick Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Show – Catfish
- Color – Black
- Brand – Balmain
Source – As told by Louisa herself
Louisa Warwick Facts
- Louisa ran for England in Cross-Country in 2011 and 2012.
- She is left-handed.
- She has modeled for brands such as GQ and Calvin Klein.
- At 19, Warwick relocated to New York.
- She is ambidextrous.
- She loves Nutella.
- Visit her official website @ louisawarwick.co.uk.
- Connect with Louisa on Twitter and Instagram.