|Louise Roe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Louise Roe is an English television presenter, fashion journalist, and model who is best known for hosting shows like The Clothes Show, Perfect Catch, Fashion Police, Fit for Fashion, and Plain Jane. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Britain’s Next Top Model, Project Catwalk, Make Me a Supermodel, How Do I Look, and 10 Things I Hate About Me. As a journalist, she has written fashion articles for Elle UK, MSN, Vogue UK, and many other magazines.
Surrey, England, UK
She did her schooling from an independent girls’ school – Guildford High School in Surrey.
Roe completed her graduation from Durham University with a First Class Honors degree in English literature.
TV presenter, fashion journalist, model
- Father – Stephen Roe
- Mother – Christine Roe
Louise Roe’s management is Insanity Group.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Josh Slack (2010-2013) – Louise Roe and model Josh Slack started seeing each other in 2010. The couple got engaged in December 2012. Their relationship lasted for three years in total and they got separated in October 2013.
- Mackenzie Hunkin (2013-Present) – Roe and the Australian director, Mackenzie Hunkin first met on the sets of the TV show Style by Jury in 2013. Mackenzie was directing the show and Roe was the host. After dating for three years, the couple announced their engagement in January 2016 and got married in October 2016. They have 2 daughters together named Honor Florence Crosby Hunkin (b. January 11, 2018) and Inès Hunkin (b. May 28, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- English accent
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Roe has done modeling campaigns for Adidas, Italian fashion label Hogan, Reiss, and Bloomingdales.
She has also modeled for fashion label Cache for their Spring 2014 collection.
Best Known For
She became famous as a host of the BBC series The Clothes Show.
Her other moments of fame include being a host for E!’s Fashion Police, E!’s Perfect Catch, MTV Europe Music Awards’ Red Carpet Show and the CW show Plain Jane. She was also a judge at the Miss Universe beauty pageant in 2015.
She has also hosted STAR World’s reality show Fit for Fashion.
First TV Show
In 2008, she was seen in Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model as herself – Glamour TV Presenter in episode #4.5.
Roe believes in switching her workout routine every day to stay fit. The presenter alternates between spinning classes at SoulCycle, circuits at Barry’s Bootcamp and Training Mate, and pilates. While traveling, she hits the hotel gym or goes for a run on the beach. Yoga and power running also remain on her workout platter.
She does not believe in doing cardio too much as it stresses the body, causes an imbalance of hormones and dehydration.
Louise has a glowing skin that she credits to a nutritious diet sans sugar. According to her, white bread, sauces, and dressings are hidden sources of sugar. She suggests using whole grain bread instead of white bread, white rice for quinoa, and pasta for sweet potatoes. Try and make your own dressings.
Louise Roe Favorite Things
- Activities – Skiing
- Accessories – High Heels
- Drink – Cocktails
- Pastime – Watching old movies
Source – LouiseRoe.com/about
Louise Roe Facts
- Louise Roe’s first job was an internship at Elle.
- She has also served as the news editor of Vogue.com in London.
- She has worked as a contributor for Elle UK, Vogue UK, MSN, Daily Mail, InStyle UK, as a columnist for People Stylewatch, CosmoGirl NL and Luxdeco Interiors magazines.
- Roe has also served as an ambassador for MTV’s Bullied campaign. She has also been a part of Step Up Women’s Network, an organization that supports the education and careers of underprivileged girls.
- She is a supporter of the Dressed For Success charity.
- She is an honorary fellow at Southampton Solent University and takes fashion classes two times a year.
- She has been a guest judge on Britain’s Next Top Model and Project Catwalk.
- In 2008, she worked as a presenter for the BBC show Addicted to Boob Jobs. She also hosted the How Do I Look, 10 Things I Hate About Me, and Make Me a Supermodel on Style Network.
- She has hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards Red Carpet Show in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- She was the Royal wedding’s on-air correspondent for E! that took place on April 29, 2011.
- She replaced Elle Macpherson as host of the second season of NBC’s reality show Fashion Star in 2012 which premiered on March 8, 2013.
- She unveiled a collection of shoes and handbags in partnership with Stylistpick, a London-based brand in October 2012.
- Louise released her first nonfiction book Front Roe in Spring 2015.
- You can visit her official website @ louiseroe.com. Here she posts about all the latest trends in clothing, makeup, and healthcare.