|Luan Santana Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1991|
Luan Santana is a Brazilian singer-songwriter who has built quite an impressive portfolio as an artist in the music industry. In 2010, he pulled off his first live album which turned out to be a bestseller creation all throughout 2010, selling over 100,000 copies. His first few singles including his first track Adrenalina and 2nd single Química Do Amor, also made its rounds in the Billboard music charts.
Luan Rafael Domingos Santana
Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
He is represented by –
- Sergio Bianchini – Shows
- Kezinho Badilho – Radio
- Arleyde Caldi / Caldi Communication – Press Office
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luan Santana has dated –
- Monique Alfradique (2011) – RUMOR
- Bárbara Evans (2013) – Rumor
- Jade Magalhães
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Brazillian descent.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Bearded Jaw
- Plump Lips
- Tall Height
Luan Santana Facts
- He started singing at the age of 3 in his hometown. Soon enough after he found out he had the talent in singing, his father gifted him a guitar as a means of encouragement to pursue his interest in music.
- His 2nd CD contained 2 songs Tô de Cara and Meteoro that made rounds in the Brazilian music charts, making him the most played artists in the Brazillian radio. The first album Tô de Cara sold more than 50,000 copies and became certified ‘Gold’ in Brazil.
- In 2009, he managed to perform over 300 concerts in Brazil with an average number of 25 presentations every month.
- Santana’s first DVD was recorded in August 2009 at the Native Nations Park. In February 2010, he was admitted to the hospital situated in the city of Araranguá, Santa Catarina, due to sharp stomach pains accompanied by a diagnosis of gastroenteritis with a virus.
- In December 2010, he recorded his 2nd live album Luan Santana Live in Rio at the HSBC Arena situated in Barra da Tijuca, western Rio de Janeiro.
- Santana’s album 1977 was nominated for “Best Sertaneja Music Album” in the 2017 Latin Grammy Award.
- At one point in his career, he became one of the highest-paid artists in Brazil who had the right to bid and charged $300,000 for each performance.
- His single Química Do Amor featured singer-songwriter and actress, Ivete Sangalo.
- He has a huge social media fanbase with his Instagram accumulating more than 28 million followers. On his Instagram, he tends to often post video clips and snippets of his music.
Featured Image by Luan Santana / Instagram