|Lucenzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lucenzo is a multi-platinum French record producer, singer, and rapper who is known for the release of his songs Vem dançar Kuduro with rapper Big Ali and Don Omar’s Spanish/Portuguese version titled Danza Kuduro.
Luís Filipe Fraga Oliveira
Bordeaux, Gironde, Aquitaine, France
Record Producer, Singer, Rapper
Reggaeton, Kuduro, Hip Hop
Universal Music Group N.V.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Portuguese ancestry.
- When in public, he mostly sports a pair of shaded sunglasses as part of his persona.
- He was born to Portuguese parents who immigrated to France.
- Lucenzo was 6 years old when he started playing the piano. Later, at the age of 11, he began to take an interest in singing.
- He released his first official track titled Emigrante del Mundo in 2007. However, it wasn’t until January 2010, that he got his breakthrough with the release of his single Vem Dançar Kuduro (feat. France-based American artist Big Ali).
- On September 30, 2011, Lucenzo came out with his debut studio album titled Emigrante del Mundo that was compiled with a total of 13 tracks. It included hits like Danza Kuduro (feat. Don Omar), Emigrante del Mundo, Vem Dançar Kuduro (feat. Big Ali), and Baila Morena. It charted at 8th place in France and at 15 in Switzerland.
- Over the years, Lucenzo has worked with several well-known artists including Big Ali, Don Omar, Sean Paul, and the Gipsy Kings.
- His style of music is mainly influenced by Latin and Lusophone genres.
Featured Image By Lucenzo / Instagram