|Lucia Dvorská Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1988|
Lucia Dvorská is a Slovak model and TV personality. She is best known as a contestant on the TLC reality-TV series A Model Life in 2007. It was hosted by Petra Němcová and starred models Abigail Fox, Beatrice Bererra da Fontoura, Angelika Oatway, Valerija “Valeria” Erokhina, and Michelle Godin. As a result, Lucia won a $100k contract with NEXT Modeling Company.
Model, TV Personality
Lucia Dvorská is represented by –
- NEXT Modeling Company (Talent Agent, Manager) in the United States
- ACE Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Athens, Greece
- Louisa Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Munich, Bavaria, Germany
- VIVA Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in Berlin, Germany
- Storm Models (Talent Agent, Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin nose
Lucia Dvorská has endorsed brands such as –
Lucia Dvorská Favorite Things
- Building – Flatiron Building (Formerly Fuller Building) in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Personal Quotes – “Always do what’s on your mind.”, “Never regret the things you lived.”
Source – Instagram, Instagram Bio
Lucia Dvorská Facts
- She grew up in Zohor, a village in western Slovakia.
- At the age of 12, she won the title of 2000 Little Miss World.
- Lucia appeared in a TV commercial as a child but only started modeling at the age of 16.
- She has appeared on the cover of magazines such as Style United Kingdom (January 2005), Madame Germany (June 2005), Petra Germany (April 2006), Vogue Brazil (2007), Madame Figaro Japan (November 2007), and Elle Portugal (June 2008).
- Lucia appeared in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She was represented by Elite Model Management and Iconic Management in the past.
- She walked for Patrícia Viera and Victor Dzenk at the Ready To Wear Autumn/Winter 2011 fashion show.
- Lucia is passionate about playing soccer.
Featured Image by FavImages / Pinterest