|Lucy Cohu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1968|
Lucy Cohu is an English actress known for her work on stage and in films especially her portrayal of Princess Margaret in The Queen’s Sister, Evelyn Brogan in Cape Wrath, and Alice Carter in Torchwood: Children of Earth.
Lucy Ann Cohu
Swindon, Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
Kensal Green in Brent, London, England, United Kingdom
Lucy was enrolled at Stamford High School‘s boarding school as a child. From there, she went on to train at the Central School of Speech and Drama.
Lucy is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy has dated –
- Corey Johnson (1995-2005) – Lucy tied the knot with a girl named Corey in 1995. Together, the couple has 2 children – a boy named Alexander Cohu (b. 2000) and a daughter named Lila Cohu (b. 2002). The couple later legally parted ways in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Wavy hairstyle
Lucy Cohu Facts
- She was raised in a family of army background. Despite that, her parents were very supportive of her choice of acting.
- Lucy had worked as a performer for children’s parties prior to picking a career in acting.
- As of April 2022, Lucy had resided in Kensal Green in Brent, London.
- If Lucy had not become an actress, she would have been a children’s nurse.
- Upon graduating from drama school, Lucy joined the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester where she took up her first acting project in a production of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
- Lucy made her debut TV show appearance as Theresa Johnson in Casualty in 1991. However, her breakthrough role was as Major Jessica Bailey in Soldier Soldier in 1997.
- Her television and film credits include Cape Wrath, Ballet Shoes, Gosford Park, Becoming Jane, Becoming Jane, The Awakening, Maigret’s Dead Man, and Torchwood: Children of Earth.
- Lucy was presented with an International Emmy award for “Best Actress” for her role in the true-life drama Forgiven in November 2008.