Lucy Elizabeth Fallon
Cleveleys, Blackpool, England
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Lucy Fallon went to the Hodgson Academy in Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire.
After completing her school education, she got enrolled at the Blackpool Sixth Form College and graduated with two distinctions and a distinction star in her BTEC Extended Diploma Performing Arts.
- Father – Andrew Fallon (Engineer)
- Mother – Angela Fallon (Accountant)
- Siblings – Laura Fallon (Older Sister), Rachel Fallon (Older Sister)
Lucy Fallon is represented by
- Salford based Scream Management
- Mildred Yuan at United Agents
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Fallon has dated
- James Watts – Fallon was in a relationship with James Watts before she started going out with Ryan Roberts. In his later interviews, Roberts claimed that Lucy had cheated on him by hooking up with Watts towards the end of their relationship. He claimed that she had secretly met Watts in hotel rooms. However, Lucy’s representative claimed that she had briefly rekindled her romance with Watts while she and Roberts were on a break.
- Ryan Roberts (2012-2015) – It was reported that Lucy had been dating Roberts for around two and half years before they decided to end their relationship in 2015. Ryan had met Lucy while she was working as a shop assistant in Blackpool. He was studying for his A-Levels at that time. He claimed that she was a sweet girl at the start of their relationship but once she found fame, Lucy started behaving like a spoilt diva. He also alleged that she had cheated on him multiple times and started dating Tom Leech while she was officially still with him. However, her representative insisted that she had never cheated on Ryan. And, their relationship was over towards the end of 2015 because they had grown apart.
- Tom Leech (2016-Present) – Lucy started going out with actor Tom Leech in the early months of 2016. They took their relationship to the next level in March 2017 by moving in together. In her interview with Daily Mail in July 2017, she expressed her desire to get married to Tom and have babies with him. Tom has also claimed in his interviews that he knew straight away that Lucy was the one for him.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Petite figure
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Lucy Fallon hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Bethany Platt in the British soap opera Coronation Street. For her role on the show, she has won multiple TV Choice and British Soap Awards.
Lucy Fallon is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film as of 2017.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance in the ITV soap opera, Coronation Street as Bethany Platt.
Lucy Fallon isn’t a big fan of hitting the gym as she finds gym workouts to be boring. So, instead, she relies on her love for dance to keep herself fit. She joins her mother and sisters for a Zumba workout, which helps her torch calories in the most fun way possible.
She complements her workout regime by following a disciplined and healthy diet plan. Her typical diet plan is as follow –
- Breakfast – She starts her day with Weetabix and milk.
- Lunch – Salmon with broccoli and new potatoes, asparagus and green beans.
- Dinner – Shepherd’s pie with lots of gravy, which certainly keeps her full during winters.
- Snacks – To contend with hunger pangs in between meals, she relies on a bag of crisps. She also loves eating fruits such as peaches, blueberries, and passion fruit to sate her hunger.
- Perfect Smoothie – She puts in all kinds of berries and passion fruit and also adds some fresh juice with coconut water. Sometimes, she likes to add Greek yogurt to her smoothie as well.
Lucy Fallon Favorite Things
- Fashion Era – 90s for the grunge and 60s for the patterned short dresses
- Footwear – Burgundy Ankle Boots by Public Desire, Wooden Platforms from Boohoo, Pumps with Bows by Carvela for Kurt Geiger, Burgundy AirWave Dr. Martens, and Flats with Buckles from Asos
- Jewelry – Silver and Leather necklace from Asos, Olivia Burton watch, Pandora and Empty Casket rings, a Pandora bracelet, and a silver rope necklace with white stones from New Look
- Handbags – Mulberry bags, Mulberry purse, and Chihuahua purse
- Accessories – Belt from Asos and sunnies by Jimmy Choo
- Fashion Designer – Burberry and Mulberry
- Current Outfit – Asos white shirt with lace-up shoulder detail with Asos culottes and pointy flats
- Alcohol – Vodka and lemonade while away with friends. Porn Star Martini (Vodka, Champagne, Vanilla and Passion Fruit) when she goes out.
- Naughty Food – Crisps
- Beauty Products – Lush Imperialis Moisturiser, Lush Celestial Moisturiser, Tea Tree Water toner and Sudocrem
- Essential Cosmetics – Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation and MAC Powder Blush Harmony
- Most Beautiful Women – Jennifer Aniston, Cara Delevingne, and Kate Moss
- Signature Fragrance – Burberry
- Style Icon – Alexa Chung
- Shop – Topshop and Primark
Source – Express, Celebs Now, Express
Lucy Fallon Facts
- Lucy attended a dance school, where she took ballet and contemporary dance lessons. She also took private drama classes to improve her stage skills.
- She got to know about an audition for Coronation Street through the principal of the dance school she had attended in the past.
- When she auditioned for the role, she was 19 years old and Bethany was supposed to be 14. So, to look younger, she purchased a floral skirt and a terracotta lacy jumper with dolly shoes from Trafford Center in Manchester.
- Before she found success as an actress, she did a number of odd part-time jobs like waitressing at a Blackpool Pier bar.
- When she was called in by Coronation Street producer Kate Oates to describe the controversial storyline that had her character raped and groomed by predators, she thought her character was to be killed off.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Instagram / Lucy Fallon