|Lucy Sutcliffe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1992|
Lucy Sutcliffe is an English YouTuber, social media influencer, and author who came into the spotlight for co-running the YouTube channel titled Kaelyn and Lucy. She and her then-girlfriend Kaelyn Petras used to share videos documenting their relationship which became a big hit with young subscribers and the LGBTQ community. The channel had amassed 221k subscribers when the duo called it quits in September 2016 and removed all videos from the account. The last video on the channel was them announcing the split to their fans. The same year, her first book called Girl Hearts Girl was published which was a memoir and dedicated to her coming-of-stage story. It delved deep into her relationship with Kaelyn and talked in great detail about s*xuality and social acceptance.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
After her high school graduation, Lucy had attended the Plymouth College of Art and Design from where she passed out in 2014 with a degree in film arts.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Author
- Father – Roger Sutcliffe
- Mother – Sharon Sutcliffe
- Siblings – Laurie Sutcliffe (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucy has dated –
- Kaelyn Petras (2010–2016) – Lucy and Kaelyn had a 4-year long-distance relationship, that began in 2010, which they used to document on YouTube. In August 2014, they moved in together and the relationship continued for another 2 years when they announced to their followers that their journey together was coming to an end.
- Kim (2017-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Long, straight hair
- Has a mole under her left eye
- Wears ear studs
Lucy Sutcliffe Facts
- Apart from her work as a YouTuber and an author, Lucy has also had work experience as a freelance film editor.
- In addition to the now-defunct Kaelyn and Lucy channel, she also runs a personal vlogging-based YouTube channel titled Lucy Elizabeth. The account, where she posts infrequently, has garnered more than 50k subscribers.
- In an interview, she has revealed that she had struggled for a long time with episodes of anxiety and depression caused by the lack of social acceptance of her s*xual orientation. She stated that she was most nervous about sharing these experiences in her book as she felt that she was giving a part of her soul away for public consumption.
- She has more than 60k followers on both Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lucy Sutcliffe / Instagram