|Luke Baines Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1990|
Luke Baines is a well distinguished English-Australian actor who marked his place in the entertainment industry with the role of Tom in The Girl in the Photographs. He has also starred in several TV series such as Home and Away (2004) and The Cooks (2004). Luke has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Luke Joseph Baines
Hyde, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Luke divides his time between Los Angeles, Sydney, and London.
Luke studied performing arts at The McDonald College in North Strathfield.
- Mother – Susan Baines
- Siblings – Jessica McNamee (Older Sister)
Luke is represented by –
- Authentic Talent & Literary Management
- Agency for the Performing Arts
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke has dated –
- Miranda Rae Mayo – Co-stars Miranda Rae Mayo and Luke Baines dated together for some time. Luke even shared a picture on his Instagram sharing a kiss.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
Luke has done endorsement work for brands such as –
- American Eagle
- American Rag
- Roark Collective
Best Known For
- Starring as Tom in The Girl in the Photographs (2016)
- Being cast in several TV shows including as Home and Away (2004)
- Appearing on the cover of the Leader Magazine Australia on December 8, 2010
Luke made his theatrical film debut as a waiter in the comedy-biography movie Saving Mr. Banks in 2013.
First TV Show
Luke made his first TV show appearance on the news talk-show Today in September 2004.
Luke Baines Favorite Things
- Movie – Hocus Pocus (1993)
- Quote – “I am human, therefore nothing human is alien to me.” – Terence
Source – PopularTV.com, Twitter
Luke Baines Facts
- He was born in Hyde, Greater Manchester, but raised in Cronulla, Sydney, Australia.
- Luke was 5 years old when he started attending acting lessons.
- He loves to eat chocolate.
- The meaning of a perfect day for Luke is being on set by day and with friends by night.
- At the age of 13, he was rescued by a supermodel who kept him from drowning in the surf.
- When he was 3 years old, he got a pair of shoes from “Nike”.
- In 2008, he auditioned for a role in West End‘s musical production Spring Awakening.
- He was 11 years old when he saw director Wes Craven’s movie Scream (1996) after which he began watching every Wes Craven film that was available.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Luke Baines / Instagram