Mădălina Diana Ghenea
Madalina attended National College Ion Minulescu.
- Father – Dumitru Ghenea
- Mother – Constanța Ghenea
She is signed with these agencies –
- AMT Models
- Major Model Management – New York
- Major Model Management – Milan
- MRA Group of Agencies (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mădălina Diana Ghenea dated –
- Eros Ramazzotti – Italian musician and singer, Eros Ramazzotti and Madalina were RUMORed to be dating each other when she was seen in Eros’s music video as his girlfriend.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011) – In 2011, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor, Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Gerard Butler (2012) – Scottish actor, Gerard Butler and Ghenea were an item from May 2012 to December 2012.
- Michael Fassbender (2013) – German-Irish actor, Michael Fassbender and Madalina dated each other in October.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has done advertisements for Peroni, New Yorker, Quelle, Borghetti Liqueur, Gioelli Amo, Grimaldimare, Hunkemoller, Lepel, Lise Charmel, Lovable, Parah, Piera Lingerie, Solera Intimo, etc.
In 2011, she was chosen to represent TRE-Italy mobile company, DEHA clothing, and Mille Miglia (vintage racing cars).
Best Known For
Dating and having connected her name with famous men like Leonardo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler, and Michael Fassbender.
She is also known for appearing in films like Zoolander 2 (2016), Youth (2015) and being featured in singer Eros Ramazzotti’s music video.
Madalina debuted with comedy film I soliti idioti: Il film for her role as Smutandissima in 2011.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared in reality dancing show Ballando con le Stelle in its 7th edition where she was partnered with dancer Simone Di Pasquale.
She was the fourth one to get eliminated on March 19, 2011.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she looks glamorous, in shape, and hot always. Madalina might be taking proper care of her diet.
Mădălina Diana Ghenea Favorite Things
- Brands – Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi
Source – Vogue.it
Mădălina Diana Ghenea Facts
- Madalina is an international activist, dog and kid lover.
- Ghenea commenced her modeling career at 15.
- As a model, Ghenea first started showing clothes for designer Gattinoni in Milan, Italy on the ramp.
- Mădălina has been seen in the 2008 Peroni Calendar.
- Ghenea was seen in the music video “Il Tempo Tra di Noi” by Eros Ramazzotti.
- She is able to fluently speak languages like English, Romanian, and Italian.
- She is a member of the organization “Artists for Peace and Justice.”
- In 2016, she co-hosted Sanremo Music Festival with Italian personality, Carlo Conti.
- To renovate the maternity section of a hospital in her hometown Slatina, she once donated money.
- She enjoys visiting second-hand markets to look for vintage clothes and other items.
- As per her interview with Vogue.it in January 2012, she prefers clothes which are backless.
- Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent are her preferred brands if she wants to look chic and elegant.
- Her first true love was actor Gerard Butler.
- In 2012, she was seen in the music video “Turn Up the Radio” by Madonna.