|Madison McKinley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1986|
Madison McKinley is an American model and actress who is best known for starring in the reality show The Bachelor in 2011. She has also starred in several blockbuster films including The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), Vinyl (2016), and Molly’s Game (2017). Madison is also known for her appearances in many shows such as White Collar (2010), Are We There Yet (2011), and Orange Is the New Black (2015).
Madison McKinley, Fang Girl
Vail, Colorado, United States
Madison completed her studies from Vail Mountain School.
- Father – Tim Garton (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Rodnie Garton
- Siblings – Unknown
Madison is represented by –
- Donna Baldwin Agency
- Zero Gravity Management
- Innovative Artists
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison has dated –
- Brad Womack (2011) – Madison and Brad dated for a short while on The Bachelor in 2011. However, after she came to know that a co-competitor also liked Brad, she traded places with her and quit the show.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Madison has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Quitting The Bachelor in 2011 after hearing her competitor Emily Maynard’s sob story
- Starring in several films such as The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), Vinyl (2016), and Molly’s Game (2017)
- Being featured in several magazines including Star magazine and MODE
Madison made her theatrical film debut as a model in the animated movie The Smurfs in 2011.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in 30 Rock in 2007.
Madison does go to the gym quite often as she is reluctant to sit back and binge on sugary drinks and food. Her workout also consists of running in the open and she also practices yoga when she’s not at the gym.
She enjoys a cup of milk latte each morning, a glass of wine in the evening, and a wee bit of chocolate in the night. She makes up for her consumption by limiting her food consumption and consumes food mostly cooked with natural ingredients.
Her cheat diet is chicken wings, hamburgers, truffle fries, and Ice cream. However, these are consumed in a nominal manner, preferably when she is at a bar watching some football.
Madison McKinley Favorite Things
- Place She’s Been To – Tulum, Mexico
Source – ModeLifestyleMagazine.com
Madison McKinley Facts
- She was born and brought up in Vail, Colorado. Later, she moved to New York to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
- While in New York, she professionally started to go with the name Madison McKinley, instead of her birth name Madison Garton.
- Madison was discovered at the age of 18 after she participated at a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit competition and caught the attention of the modeling giant NEXT models.
- During her appearance on The Bachelor (2011), she wore a set of fangs throughout the show hence, earning the name “Fang Girl” by millions of her fans.
- In the past, she had met the leader of the New York Underground Vampire Club.
- In 2016, she was featured in the #14 position in MODE’s “World’s 100 Most Beautiful Women”.
- She believes that moisturizing the skin well is the best secret to having healthy skin.
- Madison loves to eat ice cream and enjoys going to places that she’s never visited.
- She is a huge fan of the Twilight series.
- At an early age, she was obsessed with vampires which is what inspired her to get a set of custom fangs made for herself.
- In 2013, she starred alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in the Academy Award-nominated film The Wolf of Wall Street.
- She shares her stage name Madison McKinley with professional tennis player John Isner‘s wife.
- Growing up, she was friends with actress Molly Bloom’s brother broadcast producer Jeremy Bloom and Jordan Bloom.
- Madison McKinley doesn’t have any verified social media accounts.
Featured Image by KTLA 5 / YouTube