|Mai Pham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 2002|
Mai Pham is a Canadian YouTuber and singer who shot to fame after posting her debut video titled What’s in my Volleyball Bag! 2015 on her YouTube channel maiphammy, in August 2015. She went on to upload numerous vlogs on beauty, travel, lifestyle, volleyball, GRWM clips, and clothing haul there, accumulating more than 2 million subscribers. Mai has amassed more than 700k followers on Instagram.
She has done online school ever since leaving high school in October 2018.
- Mother – Xuan
- Siblings – Hein (Older sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Vietnamese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Tattoos on her body
Some of her paid partnership Instagram posts have been for eyebuydirect.
Mai Pham Favorite Things
- Moment In Life – When she was turning 16 years old and taken her 1st solo trip to Indonesia and Bali
Source – Pop-Culturalist
Mai Pham Facts
- She hails from Whitecourt in Alberta in Canada.
- She has liked to go by the moniker Mai Phammy.
- Mai has recalled that she had started YouTube at the tender age of 7 as being raised by immigrant parents, the concept of hanging out with pals outside of school had been taboo to them, and stuck at home most of the time all she had was a laptop. She had quickly found that the way she enjoyed connecting to people was via the internet, having lacked the bond in real life.
- Mai has recollected that she watched people on YouTube all the time as a child. She went on to use the webcam on her computer followed by beginning to do clips like unboxing, having had a lot of fun creating them. After growing up, she began to vlog her daily life, and that was when she began building a fan base.
- She has cherished traveling and has been independently doing so since she was 15 years old. She had moved out of her parents’ home at a young age in order to follow her passion for traveling, and then vlogging about it.
- Pham has stated that when she had been about 9 years old, her father had taken her to Asia for the first time, where she had handled all their flight bookings. That had given her as well as her parents the confidence to allow her to travel alone all over the globe.
- Mai has disclosed that she has always relished clothes, especially sneakers, having got her start in fashion from there. She played sports such as basketball and volleyball and began buying basketball sneakers. She would collect sneakers when she was younger, which had led her into streetwear.
- Mai had launched her YouTube channel in December 2010 but had started posting clips on the channel only when she was in high school. After uploading her first-ever video in 2015, the majority of her vlogs had been related to volleyball including volleyball Q&As, outfits to wear to a volleyball tryout, and volleyball competitions.
- She has revealed that during the pandemic, she had got into skateboarding and discovered it to be immense fun.
Featured Image by Phạm Xuân-Mai / Instagram