|Tatianna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tatianna is an American singer and drag queen who is best known for her appearances as a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race. She has also released many hit singles such as Touch (2011), The Same Parts (2016), and Use Me (2018). Tatianna has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Tatianna graduated from Falls Church High School with a license in cosmetology. Later, she went on to attain a certificate of General Educational Development.
Drag Queen, Singer
She is represented by Michael of The Benedetti Group.
Pop, Electronic, Dance
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has Italian as well as African-American ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Pink’, ‘Steel Gray’, or ‘Blonde’.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on RuPaul‘s Drag Race
- Releasing hit songs like The Same Parts, Use Me, Touch, and Try
Tatianna released her debut album titled T1 on May 28, 2018. The album consisted of 11 songs in total and was released under the label Mad Science Records. The making of the album first started off as an EP with 4 or 5 tracks, but was later, taken to the length of a complete album.
First TV Show
Tatianna made her first TV show appearance on the reality-TV series RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2010.
Tatianna Favorite Things
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season – 6
- Drag Queens – Adore Delano, Laganja Estranja, Bianca Del Rio
- Movie Genres – Teen and Horror
- Movie Era – 90’s and early 2000
Source – Queerty, DragOfficial.com
- She enjoys watching Bravo, listening to new music, and doing research on pop-culture when she’s not having a good day.
- At the age of 4, Tatianna ran away from school, after being asked to read in front of the class. She was later, brought back to school by the police officers.
- She has had a crush on actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar‘s fictional character Zachary ‘Zack’ Morris since her childhood.
- Around 2008, she was working for MAC cosmetics. During that time, she wanted to achieve Kim Kardashian‘s looks.
- Tatianna enjoys eating bacon cheeseburgers.
- She adores dogs and believes that cats are the Satans upbringing.
- By the time she was in the 8th grade, Tatianna came clear about her transitioning from her secretive manly life to her womanly self openly.
- At the age of 14, Tatianna picked a girly outfit to wear as a Halloween costume and went to school.
- Tatianna got her first job as a waitress at the age of 16 at IHOP and continued to work there for almost 4 years.
- At the age of 19, she competed in her debut drag show in Washington D.C. She amassed the crowd as she sung the song Radar by Britney Spears and Me & U by Cassie Ventura.
- At the age of 20, she made it to the audition finals at a drag queen competition. However, she did not qualify as the competition was sponsored by a liquor company for which the minimum age of entry was 21.
- In 2010, Tatianna competed as one of the youngest contestants in season 2 of RuPaul’s Drag Race and finished at #4th place.
- In 2010, she released her debut single which was titled True.
- Apart from being a drag queen, Tatianna has also worked as a hairstylist in the past.
- In April 2018, she began hosting her own web show titled Tea With Tati which was presented by World of Wonder Productions.
- In June 2018, she teamed up with Xyrena to launch her own line of perfumes called Choices.
- On October 13, 2018, Tatianna collaborated with iconic British singer-songwriter Charli XCX and sang her song “1999”.
- In 2018, she and Tyra Sanchez feuded after Tyra had made a false statement about Morgan McMichaels having passed away. The dispute led to Sanchez being banned from competing at the Dragcon after she threatened Tatianna via a video on social media.
- Visit her official website @ tatiannanow.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Tatianna / Instagram