|Laganja Estranja Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1988|
Laganja Estranja is an American musician, fashion designer, rapper, choreographer, activist, and drag queen who rose to fame after she competed in the 6th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, finishing in 8th place.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
Laganja attended the Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts. Later, she went on to attend the California Institute of the Arts where she pursued a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance.
Choreographer, Activist, Musician, Drag Queen
- Mother – Nancy Jackson
Laganja is represented by Hello Drama PR.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Laganja has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Carisma Collections and Autumn Brands.
Laganja Estranja Favorite Things
- Brands – Maven Genetics
- Strain From Maven Genetics – Orange Julius
Source – WeedMaps.com
Laganja Estranja Facts
- She was brought up in Dallas, Texas.
- Laganja auditioned for RuPaul‘s Drag Race in April 2013. Later, in 2014, she auditioned for the second time in the 6th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race and was eliminated in the 8th episode. However, despite her early release from the show, she garnered a lot of attention on social media.
- In the 3rd episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 6, she appeared as a Lip-Sync Assassin which she ended up winning against fellow season 6 contestant, Trinity K. Bonet.
- Her drag mother is Alyssa Edwards and her drag sisters are Shangela and Plastique Tiara.
- Laganja was featured in a performance by Jennifer Lopez at the 2022 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- She contributed her vocals to RuPaul’s single Jealous of My Boogie, for the album RuPaul Presents: The CoverGurlz.
- She joined the YouTube community with her channel titled LaganjaEstranja on November 25, 2011.
- In 2015, Laganja released her debut single titled Legs, featuring American rapper Rye Rye. Since then, she has released several other tracks including Hotbox, Tease 4u, Look at Me (featuring J. Tyler), and Smoke Break.
- She made her debut feature film appearance as “Herself” in The Bitch Who Stole Christmas in 2021.
- Her television credits include various shows including Untucked, Skin Wars, Germany’s Next Topmodel, Queen of Drags, and So You Think You Can Dance.
- She has appeared in music videos for several artists including No Bueno (Angel Haze) by Frank Borin, Expensive (Todrick Hall) by Todrick Hall, Gimme All Your Money (Alaska Thunderfuck 5000) by Justin Andrew Honard & Nick Laughlin, and Mask, Gloves, Soap, Scrubs by Todrick Hall.
- She came out as transgender in 2021.
- Laganja is friends with the German-American model, television host, and producer Heidi Klum.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of June 2022 were LAGANJA ESTRANJA | A Day In The Life Of: Becoming a Lip-Sync Assassin, LAGANJA ESTRANJA PERFORMS | “Linda Evangelista feat. Aja” by Adam Joseph, LAGANJA ESTRANJA | “Look At Me” feat. J. Tyler | Official Music Video, and LAGANJA ESTRANJA | “Legs” ft. Rye Rye | Audio Only.
Featured Image By Laganja Estranja / Instagram