|Adore Delano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1989|
Adore Delano is an American drag queen, singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality who first gained popularity as she appeared as a contestant on the 7th season of American Idol in 2008 and then went on to compete on the 6th edition of RuPaul‘s Drag Race in 2014. She has also released albums and tracks such as Till Death Do Us Party, Give Me Tonight, Jump the Gun, Whole 9 Yards, Negative Nancy, Whatever, and Hello, I Love You.
Daniel Anthony Noriega
Azusa, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Adore Delano studied at Sierra High School, a continuation school for at-risk teenagers.
Drag Queen, Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality
Adore Delano was signed to the Producer Entertainment Group.
Pop, Alternative rock, Grunge, Punk Rock
Sidecar Records, Producer Entertainment Group
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Adore Delano has dated –
- Kristian Francuski (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
Delano came out as gay at the age of 12 and later stated in 2012 that dating women can also be an option for the star.
Adore Delano once said that “gender isn’t a real thing… it’s just something they came up with to categorize and control people”.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced nose
Adore Delano Facts
- She grew up in Azusa, California.
- She is the first person to voluntarily quit RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- On June 3, 2014, Adore Delano released her debut album, Till Death Do Us Party, which was ranked at number #3 on the US Dance/Electronic Albums chart, at number #11 on the US Independent Albums chart, and at number #59 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2016, she was awarded as the Drag Queen of the Year.
- Her 2nd album, After Party, was released on March 11, 2016, and included songs such as Better Than the Movies, I.C.U., 4am, I Can’t Love You, and Bold as Love. The album peaked at the US Top Dance/Electronic Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Adore Delano has also appeared on shows like Hey Qween, Love For The Arts, Bestie$ For Ca$h, RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked, Ex on the Beach, The View, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and Chasing Life.
Featured Image by hinnk / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0