|Maimie McCoy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1979|
Maimie McCoy is an English actress who is well-known for playing assassin Milady de Winter in The Musketeers (2014-2016). She has more than 10k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Maimie studied at Stokesley School in her hometown.
She graduated with a B.A. (Hons) degree in Performing Arts from the London Metropolitan University in 2001.
- Father – Eugene McCoy (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Barbara McCoy
- Siblings – Rory McCoy (Older Brother) (Restaurant Owner), Eugene McCoy (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Kevin Connelly (Maternal Uncle) (Impressionist, Comedian)
Maimie is represented by the Emptage Hallett agency in London.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maimie has dated –
- James Buller – Maimie tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend, actor James Buller. The couple welcomed a baby girl in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Maimie has endorsed brands such as –
- Rupert Sanderson London
- Miller Harris
- Soler London
- Hill and Friends
Maimie McCoy Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask
- Vintage Shopping Haunts – Art Deco in Prague, Cha Cha Cha in Muswell Hill, Painted Black in Crouch End, Vintage to Vogue in Bath, The Stonehouse Emporium in Whitby
Source – Daily Mail, InStyle
Maimie McCoy Facts
- Her early waitressing job at a London juice bar involved serving actor Peter Capaldi, who was a frequent visitor. Years later, the two worked together on BBC’s The Musketeers.
- Maimie is her childhood nickname given by her older brother Rory, who couldn’t pronounce her real name Mary properly.
- She set up a bespoke tea party service called Mary’s Party Cakes in the early 2010s.
Featured Image by Maimie McCoy / Instagram