|Malika Andrews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Malika Andrews is an American sports journalist and reporter who is known as the only black female NBA reporter. On the other hand, Malika is also recognized for being an ESPN writer and journalist.
Malika Rose Andrews
Oakland, California, United States
Malika was asked to leave Head-Royce School in the past from where she went on to attend a year-round therapeutic boarding school in Utah and graduated from there at the age of 17.
She pursued a communications degree at the University of Portland.
Sports Journalist, Reporter
- Father – Mike (Personal Trainer)
- Mother – Caren (Art Teacher)
- Siblings – Kendra Andrews (Younger Sister) (Sports Journalist)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Malika has Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side and African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
- Her afro hairstyle
- Fuller lower lip
- Wide smile
Malika Andrews Facts
- Growing up, Malika was a fan of the Golden State Warriors basketball team.
- Prior to taking an interest in journalism, she had worked at a civil rights law firm owned by her maternal grandfather.
- Malika’s younger sister Kendra is a reporter for the Golden State Warriors for NBC Sports Bay Area.
- While attending the University of Portland, she was their sportswriter, sports editor, and editor-in-chief of the school newspaper called The Beacon.
- Malika had his bat mitzvah ceremony in 2008.
- One of the earliest posts that Malika uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 17, 2013.
- In October 2018, Malika was employed as an online NBA writer by ESPN. Later, she made her debut as the youngest sideline reporter for a broadcast during the 2020 NBA Bubble, hence, also making her the only black female reporter for the channel.
Featured Image By Malika Andrews / Instagram