|Mallory Pugh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1998|
Mallory Pugh is an American professional soccer player who plays for the Washington Spirit of the “National Women’s Soccer League” and the “United States women’s national soccer team.” Mallory’s passion for the sport has helped her achieve great heights and a number of sports awards. On the other hand, she also has a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 250k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Mallory Diane Pugh
Littleton, Colorado, United States
From 2012 to 2016, Mallory attended the Mountain Vista High School.
Later, she briefly attended the University of California, Los Angeles. However, she made the decision to not quit in order to be able to focus on her football career.
- Father – Horace Pugh
- Mother – Karen Pugh
- Siblings – Brianna Pugh (Older Sister)
Mallory is represented by Wasserman Media Group.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mallory has dated –
- Dansby Swanson (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has a scar on her forehead.
Through her social media, she either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- The Arrivals
- Bear Mattress
Mallory Pugh Favorite Things
- Kind Of Drill – Going to goal
Source – TeamSpeedCo.com
Mallory Pugh Facts
- Pugh and her older sister Brianna grew up together in Highlands Ranch in Colorado.
- Her entire family was sportspeople. Mallory’s mother Karen was a long-distance runner whereas, her father played football and ran track. Her older sister also played soccer.
- She followed in her sister’s footsteps and developed a strong passion for football.
- Mallory was only 4 years old when she started playing football. As she got better at the sport, Pugh joined the soccer club “Real Colorado” and played at the Elite Clubs National League.
- Pugh was 8 when she broke her arm for the first time. She managed to break it 2 other times at the age of 11 and at the age of 13.
- Mallory joined Twitter in June 2012.
- In 2016, Mallory’s father Horace stated that she would be joining “The UCLA Bruins women’s soccer team.”
- Mallory is very close friends with her Washington Spirit teammate footballer Rose Lavelle. They had also been roommates in 2019.
- Besides football, she has always wanted to be a surfer.
- The scar on her forehead is shaped like a ghost. She got it after having hit her head on the bar while doing a flip. A week after her stitches were taken off, Mallory got cut again in the same spot after she hit her head into a mirror.
- Mallory enjoys singing and she can sing various genres of music like rap, off-rock, country, and hip hop.
- She is not a huge fan of candy because according to her, it contains a lot of sugar and an unnatural fruity flavor.
- Pugh wants to be able to travel into space.
- She is said to be the humorous one in her team.
Featured Image By Mallory Pugh / Instagram