|Malti Chahar Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|November 14, 1990
Malti Chahar is a rising Indian actress, model, and beauty pageant contestant who is prominently known for being the younger sister of cricketer Deepak Chahar. On the other hand, she is also known for competing at the Femina Miss India 2014 beauty pageant. With time, Malti has amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Malti attended a Kendriya Vidyalaya. Later, she went to study at the Institute of Engineering and Technology in Lucknow from where she attained a degree in Software Engineering.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Lokendra Chahar (Retired Indian Air Force Officer)
- Siblings – Deepak Chahar (Younger Brother) (Cricketer)
- Others – Rahul Chahar (Younger Cousin Brother) (Cricketer), Brijraj Chahar (Paternal Uncle) (Real Estate Dealer), Sanjana Chahar (Younger Cousin Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Almond eye shape
- Chiseled jawline
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Premier.
Malti Chahar Favorite Things
Source – India Times
Malti Chahar Facts
- She was raised in Agra.
- Malti is the cousin sister of cricketer Rahul Chahar.
- Her father had initially built the Chahar cricket academy to train his son and nephew.
- She is a software engineer by profession. However, she made the choice of becoming an actress and model.
- Apart from being a gorgeous woman, Malti has been an athlete since her schooling days and brought home many gold, silver, and bronze medals in 100m and 200m races, shot put, and high jump.
- Malti’s personal interests include dancing, painting, humanitarian work, adventurous sports, and traveling. On the other hand, she also enjoys trying to read a person and binge-watch English TV series.
- She became a social media sensation overnight after her expressions were captured on the camera at the Chepauk Ma Chidambaram Stadium during the match of Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders in 2018.
- In 2014, Malti was placed at the 2nd runner up position at the Femina Miss India Delhi. However, she did win the title of Times Miss Sudoku during the preliminary rounds.
- She was titled Femina Miss Photogenic in the past.
- Malti’s goal as of 2014 was to win Miss India and Miss World crowns.
- She believes that every woman must possess poise, intelligence, and a sense of humor.
- If she could go on a vacation with a celebrity, it would be with actor Hrithik Roshan.
- She directed and acted in Rove Cinema’s web series of “Letsmarry.com”. The videos also featured actress Neelu Kohli as her mother. However, only 4 episodes were released on the channel in 2017.
- Malti is a huge cricket fan and can also be seen playing the sport like a professional.
- She met cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni for the first time in 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.
- Malti is very close to both of her brothers Deepak and Rahul Chahar and does not shy away from showing her love and support for them.
Featured Image By Malti Chahar / Instagram