|Manasa Varanasi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Manasa Varanasi is an Indian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss India 2020.
She was born in either 1997 or 1998.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Manasa Varanasi received her school education at Global Indian and then got enrolled at the Vasavi College of Engineering, from where she graduated with a degree in computer science.
She has also been trained in Indian sign language.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean frame
- Tall stature
- Pouty lips
- Curious personality
Through social media, Manasa Varanasi has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include the likes of Enamor, Sephora India, and Bottega Café (The Glass House).
Manasa Varanasi Facts
- She is from Telangana, India.
- She has revealed that she was a shy child during her younger years and, hence, her mediums of expression included Bharatnatyam and music.
- Manasa Varanasi has worked as a financial information exchange analyst.
- Some of her hobbies include reading, listening to music, dancing, and practicing yoga.
- Regarding her knowledge of sign language, Manasa Varanasi once stated on social media that “I learned to sign because…learning makes me happy. When I started learning the language, it was mostly my curiosity driving me. But over time, as I started listening with my eyes, I started understanding the beauty of deaf culture. I hope we all work together in making society more inclusive for the deaf community.”
Featured Image by Manasa Varanasi / Instagram