|Sang Heon Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sang Heon Lee is a South Korean actor and model who rose to acclaim by playing the role of Min-ho in the Netflix romantic comedy-drama series XO, Kitty in 2023. He has also been cast in other projects which include the 2023 biographical sports drama film Gran Turismo. In addition to that, Sang Heon Lee has also done some modeling gigs.
Sang Heon Lee
Seoul, South Korea
Sang Heon Lee studied at an international school in Hong Kong. During his high school years, he also took drama lessons which got him inclined towards acting.
He later got enrolled at the University of Northampton (a public university based in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England) for his undergraduate study. He attended the university from 2014 to 2016 and subsequently majored in Drama.
- Father – He was in the construction industry.
- Siblings – Gia Kim (4-year Older Sister) (Actor)
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sang Heon Lee is of Korean descent.
Sang Heon Lee Facts
- Owing to his father’s job, he spent most of his childhood and teenage years living in Hong Kong.
- In the year 2016, Sang Heon Lee graduated from the University of Northampton and then moved back to South Korea in order to fulfill his military duty for two years.
- While he was living in the United Kingdom during his undergraduate years, he taught himself how to cook properly by watching Gordon Ramsay‘s YouTube videos. At that time, he was living with his roommates and trying to live on a budget while learning to eat healthily. Hence, he is more skilled in Western cuisine than Korean.
- He is a self-professed foodie and enjoys cooking and traveling.
- After completing his mandatory military service, Sang Heon Lee worked in modeling for around a year and it was his sister Gia Kim who eventually suggested Lee submit an audition tape for the Netflix romantic comedy-drama series XO, Kitty (in which Gia has also been cast). This became Sang Heon Lee’s first official audition for a major acting role.
- In 2023, he started appearing as Min-ho in the American romantic comedy-drama television series XO, Kitty. The show premiered on Netflix on May 18, 2023, and serves as a spin-off of the To All the Boys film series (which itself is an adaptation of Han’s book trilogy To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before).
- Sang Heon Lee’s co-starred in XO, Kitty alongside the likes of Anna Cathcart, Choi Min-young, Anthony Keyvan, Gia Kim, Peter Thurnwald, and Regan Aliya.
- Before securing his part in XO, Kitty, he was a part of some projects as a background character as well as worked as a reenactment actor in documentaries.
- Sang Heon Lee made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Joo-Hwan Lee (a Korean GT Academy student driver and race candidate) in the American biographical sports drama film Gran Turismo in 2023. Based on the racing simulation video game series of the same name, the film stars David Harbour, Orlando Bloom, Archie Madekwe, Darren Barnet, Geri Halliwell Horner, and Djimon Hounsou.
- He has a passion for rock climbing and has a separate Instagram account dedicated to his climbing activity.
- He reportedly has a specific 4-step skincare routine which follows the order: toner, essence water, moisturizing cream, and sunscreen.
- Sang Heon Lee has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sang Heon Lee / Instagram