|Mandy Teefey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1976|
Mandy Teefey is an American social media personality and entrepreneur who is prominently recognized as the mother to popularly known singer and songwriter Selena Gomez. Other than that, she is also the founder and CEO of Kicked to the Curb Productions and co-founder of Wondermind.
Amanda Dawn Cornett
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mandy attended South Grand Prairie High School.
Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mandy has dated –
- Ricardo Joel Gomez (1992-1997) – Mandy tied the knot with Mexican-American media personality Ricardo Joel Gomez in 1992, with whom she has a daughter named Selena Marie Gomez (July 22, 1992) (Singer, Actress, Producer). Later, the couple decided to legally part ways in 1997. Mandy was 16 years old at the time Selena was born.
- Brian Teefey (2006-Present) – Mandy got married to her daughter Selena’s now-manager Brian Teefey on May 18, 2006, with whom she had her 2nd child- a girl named Gracie Elliot Teefey (b. June 12, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
Mandy has Italian ancestry.
- Petite physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
Mandy Teefey Favorite Things
- Song From Selena’s Album When The Sun Goes Down (2004) – Middle Of Nowhere
Mandy Teefey Facts
- She was born and brought up in Dallas, Texas.
- During her younger years, Mandy took part in stage productions that were held in and around the Dallas area. However, she did succeed in making it into acting. This, on the other hand, inspired Selena to try to make it into the world of entertainment.
- Mandy served as the president of July Moon Productions from 2006 to 2014, after which, she went on to become the CEO and founder of KTTCP. Later, in June 2020, she co-founded the innovative mental fitness company Wondermind alongside her daughter Selena and Daniella Pierson.
- Mandy had been diagnosed with double pneumonia in the past and was told by doctors that she had just a couple of days to live. However, she managed to survive the ordeal and made a full recovery.
- She enjoys a glass of beer every now and then.
Featured Image By Mandy Teefey / Instagram