|Maria Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1986|
Maria Fowler is a British model and actress known for appearing on the popular TV show, The Only Way Is Essex. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like W7 Cosmetics, Regnum Carya, Lori G Bridal Studio, and Roxy Hair Extensions Suppliers. Maria has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Maria Catherine Fowler
Derby, England, United Kingdom
Derby, England, United Kingdom
Maria Fowler studied at the Littleover Community School, Derbyshire in England. After completing her school, she studied Fine and Performing arts at Burton & South Derbyshire College in England.
Model, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Trudy Fowler
Maria Fowler is represented by Mark from TM Media PR, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maria Fowler has dated –
- Mick Norcross (2011) – In 2011, during the shooting of the reality series, The Only Way Is Essex, Maria dated the cast member and owner of Sugar Hut, Mick Norcross. However, the rumors of Maria having worked as an escort for the Carlton’s Agency prompted Mick to dump her. The rumor caused a major emotional wreck in Maria’s life and she quit the show.
- Adam Khan (2011) – Maria briefly dated British auto racer Adam Khan in June 2011.
- Craig Church (2011) – From June 2011 to October 2011, Maria was in an on and off relationship with nightclub owner Craig Church.
- Aaron Lennon (2011) – In August 2011, she hooked up with British footballer Aaron Lennon.
- Lee Croft (2011-2012) – From October 2011 to April 2012, Maria dated British professional footballer, Lee Croft.
- Nathan Eccleston (2012) – In April 2012, Maria was rumored to be dating British footballer Nathan Eccleston.
- James Morgan (2013) – For about 6 months from January 2013 to August 2013, Maria was in a relationship with professional ice hockey player James Morgan.
- Elliott Wright (2013) – In November 2013, she was seen being kissed by British reality TV contestant, Elliott Wright.
- David Cornell (2014) – In 2014, she was spotted on several occasions cozying up with Swansea City goalkeeper, David Cornell.
- Kelvin Batey (2015-Present) – Maria started dating professional Bicycle Motocross racer Kelvin Batey in August 2015. The two met through Tinder. After dating for more than 2 years, Kelvin proposed in December 2017, during their Paris trip and they later revealed that they were planning to get married in July 2019. The couple has a daughter Evie Paris Batey (b. September 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Beautiful smile
Maria Fowler has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Sienna X
- Carex UK
- W7 Cosmetics
- Regnum Carya
- Lori G Bridal Studio
- Roxy Hair Extensions Suppliers
- Made Up London
- The Butchers Bar & Steakhouse
- Mc Aesthetics
- Titanic Spa
- L V| Spray Tanning
- Zara Cakes
- Chelcie Florence Studios
- Fierce Face UK
- L’Atelier Chocolate
- The Yard Restaurant
- Sparkling Jewellery
- Keri Kit Bags
- BOMBAY HAIR
- Dress 2 Party
- Forever Forza UK
- Bootea UK
- Cocowhite UK
- Porsche Design Eyewear
- Smashbox Cosmetics
Best Known For
Being a cast member of the popular reality ITV2 series The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) from 2010 to 2011. Though she did not stay long on the show but she performed in the TOWIE’s Christmas single.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series The Only Way Is Essex as one of the supporting casts.
Maria Fowler works out as per her requirements. For her post-pregnancy regime, she followed a 10-week blitz program and did a 5-mile power walk around the local parks.
She also followed a special diet plan to get back to shape. Her diet was as follows –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Lunch – Grilled chicken and broccoli or FORZA LipoWhey Protein Shake
- Dinner – White egg omelet and sweet potato
She used FORZA Multivitamin For Dieter’s capsule and also used to drink 2 liters of water throughout the day.
Maria Fowler Favorite Things
- Song – ‘Secret Love Song’ by Little Mix
- Chocolate – Cranberries, Almonds & Hazelnuts from Nestle’s L’Atelier Chocolate
- Place – Paris, France
Maria Fowler Facts
- She suffered from depression for a long time and after continuous circulations of false allegations, she attempted suicide in June 2013.
- In early 2016, her father suffered a stroke which left her devastated.
- In 2015, she launched Fierce Face, a company that sells brands of cosmetic brushes.
- She had liposuction in 2012.
- In January 2018, she started a personal blog titled Memories Keep Evolving.
- In mid-2018, she had a miscarriage just a few weeks into her 2nd pregnancy.
- Visit her official website @ www.fiercefaceonline.com.
Featured Image by Maria Fowler / Instagram