|Mark Ferris Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1990|
Mark Ferris is a British YouTuber and social media influencer who gained prominence with challenge videos, vlogs, stories, and travel videos on his self-titled YouTube channel that has amassed more than 700k subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 550k followers on both Twitter and Instagram. Mark often collaborates with his close friend and fellow British YouTuber Zoe Sugg for his videos. He also often discusses mental health, stress, anxiety, and related issues in his videos.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
After his high school graduation, Mark attended a university where he studied film and TV.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Amy Ferris (Sister)
He is represented by –
- Margravine Management, Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Influencer Matchmaker, Booking Agency, Costock, Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Has a mole on his right cheek and one on his throat
- Sports a light stubble
- Lanky frame
- Freckled face
- Tousled hair
- Affable smile
Mark has been sponsored by brands such as –
Mark Ferris Favorite Things
- Song – Irregular Love (2015) by Sonny Alven
- Movie Genre – Horror
- Horror Movies – Scream (1996)
- Horror Movie Series – The Descent
- Holiday/Vacation – Christmas
- Christmas Movies – Jingle All the Way (1996), Home Alone 3 (1997), The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Music Band – One Direction
- Christmas Song – Driving Home for Christmas (1986) by Chris Rea
- Hobbies/Interests – Filmmaking, Film Editing
- Social Media App – Snapchat
- Travel Destination – Japan
- Cuisine – Japanese
- Comedy TV Series – ChuckleVision, Monster Café, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Horror TV Series – Bates Motel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Scream Queens, American Horror Story
- Drama TV Series – The O.C., Luther, Broadchurch
- Sitcoms – Big School, Modern Family
- Animals – Seal, Dog
- Cake Flavor – Chocolate-Orange
Mark Ferris Facts
- He was interested in dramatics and theatre from a young age and had decided to audition for acceptance to prestigious art and drama institute. As part of the selection process, all the candidates had to present a monologue and participate in a group drama/mime game. During the game, one of the members of his group pointed his palm towards Mark to indicate that it was his turn to speak. Mark misunderstood the gesture and shook his hand. The incident disoriented and upset Mark ruining his monologue later on that day and he ultimately did not get selected.
- He has an irrational fear of clowns.
- He has appeared in the music videos, as an extra, of several well-known artists and bands such as The Wanted, Union J, and Ellie Goulding.
- Mark met with a serious accident in his early 20s which left him with several cuts on his face and a few broken teeth. He had attended a theme party dressed up as a sumo wrestler and while returning from there, he decided to jump on one of his friends who was dressed as a Christmas elf. In jest, other friends of his joined in and began a piggyback race. A few steps into the race, Mark’s partner tripped up and they both fell flat on their faces.
- He has suffered from an eating disorder in the past and was once embarrassed to go down to a beach, while traveling in Japan, in just his swimwear because he felt an inferiority complex due to the weight that he had put on.
Featured Image by Mark Ferris / Instagram