|Markie Werox Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|April 27, 2002
Markie Werox is an American social media personality, TikToker, Instagram personality, and YouTube star who is well-known as a creator on TikTok, a popular video-sharing platform. He has uploaded many videos on his TikTok account and they are usually the lip-sync, comedy, or dance videos which have gained him more than 4.5 million fans on the platform. Markie Werox has also often collaborated with his friends and uploaded both videos as well as pictures on Instagram and TikTok. His Instagram has also amassed more than 800k followers as he keeps his fan engaged and updated about his personal life by posting a lot of pictures and entertaining videos. In addition to that, Markie Werox has also created a backup account on Instagram which has accrued more than 200k followers and the first post on it was a video that he uploaded in May 2019. Moreover, he has also been a part of the brotherly duo named “Mark and Cas” alongside his older brother and they have also created a lot of videos together for their TikTok account. Other than that, Markie Werox has also branched out as a YouTuber with his channel titled “Markie” and has gained more than 80k subscribers as well as more than a million views on the videos uploaded on the channel.
Social Media Personality, TikToker, Instagram Personality, YouTube Star
- Siblings – Cas Werox (Older Brother) (Social Media Personality, TikTok Star), Carmen Werox (Sister)
Markie Werox is represented by Juice Krate Media Group.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Lean body
- Chiseled facial features
Markie Werox has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Monster Energy, Call of Duty, and several others.
Best Known For
- Uploading his fun lip-sync, dance, comedy, and a variety of other videos on TikTok where he has greatly flourished as a creator
- Having been one-half of the TikTok’s brotherly duo, named Mark and Cas, alongside his older brother. They have posted several lip-sync videos on the platform and have also gained a substantial fan base.
- Having accumulated an immense fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 4.5 million fans on TikTok, more than 800k followers on his main Instagram account, more than 200k followers on his backup Instagram account, more than 80k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 10k followers on Twitter
Markie Werox has maintained a toned physique and he also often flaunts his abs in the shirtless pictures that he has uploaded on Instagram.
Markie Werox Favorite Things
- Artists – DaBaby, Rich the Kid
- Thing About TikTok – You can do a variety of stuff in the videos which are also not very long
- Place He Has Traveled To – Thailand or Indonesia
- City – Los Angeles
Markie Werox Facts
- When he was around 5 years of age, his family shifted base from the United States to the Netherlands.
- Markie Werox is friends with the likes of Josh Richards, Oliver Moy, Sidney Dunk, Luca Schaefer-Charlton, and Glen Fontein.
- His YouTube channel, named ‘Markie’, was created on October 1, 2018, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on January 1, 2019, was titled “HE DESTROYED MY NEW IPHONE X”. The channel has also successfully gained more than a million views on its videos.
- His most embarrassing moment as a child was when he was around 6 or 7 years old and he walked up to a lady thinking that she was his mother and called her mommy only to realize later that she was indeed not his mother.
- Markie Werox’s celebrity crush is singer, actress, and executive producer, Selena Gomez.
- His first-ever Instagram post has been a picture of him sitting on a bench at his hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) in May 2015.
- Markie Werox is inspired by several artists which include the Canadian singer, songwriter, and actor, Justin Bieber.
- He loves to travel and has been to various different countries such as Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and Indonesia.
Featured Image by Markie Werox / Instagram