Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Marzia Bisognin’s formal education isn’t available.
YouTube personality, fashion designer, writer
- Father – Marziano Bisognin
- Mother – Franca Bisognin
- Siblings – Davide Bisognin (Brother) (YouTuber)
Fashion, beauty, make-up, DIY, books, movies, haul, vlogs, and gaming
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marzia Bisognin has dated –
- Felix Kjellberg (2011-Present) – Marzia Bisognin noticed YouTuber Felix Kjellberg in 2011 after her close friend Diazo watched a couple of Felix’s videos from his official YouTube channel and decided to tell his friend about it. Marzia messaged Felix to praise his work. This led to regular chatting and by October 2011, they had started dating. Felix traveled to Italy on several occasions to be with his new girlfriend and then later, Marzia moved to Sweden for a brief period to be with Felix. In 2012, Felix decided to move to Sao Paolo to start a new life with Marzia, where they lived at her parents’ house. In 2013, they decided to settle down in Brighton, England after they had vacationed there and found it a better option than settling in the US as Brighton gave Felix better anonymity. The couple got engaged in April 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Raised thick eyebrows
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Like other YouTube fashion influencers, Marzia endorses a number of clothing, shoes and makeup products in her countless videos.
In 2014, the Legendary Pictures signed up Marzia and her then boyfriend Felix Kjellberg for the promotion of their new movie, As Above, So Below. As part of the promotional campaign, they created videos series to promote the movie.
In 2014, the ABC TV network also hired Bisognin for the promotion of their series, Selfie.
She created her own range of nail polish in a commercial deal with Zoya and a subscription beauty box in collaboration with ReelStyle Creator Company.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The super success of her YouTube channel, CutiePieMarzia.
- Having dated with Swedish YouTube sensation, Felix Kjellberg.
Marzia Bisognin hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance came in the comedy show PewDiePie as herself in 2010.
Marzia Bisognin hits the gym every alternate day and works out for an hour or so with a focus on moderate exercises. She begins her exercise session with 10 to 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill with slight elevation.
Next, she moves to machines and free weights to work her whole body with a focus on legs and arms. She usually starts with biceps, triceps or back. All her exercises are done over three sets of fifteen repetitions each. Also, she likes to end this phase of her workout with one of the above-mentioned muscles.
The next phase of the workout focuses on core. For this one, Marzia uses 6 kg medicine ball. She starts with old fashioned ab crunches followed by leg raises, heel touches, and Russian twist. Occasionally, she adds pushups, elliptical machine and cycling to her workout.
Marzia Bisognin Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
Source – Facebook
Marzia Bisognin Facts
- Marzia Bisognin likes to call her fans Marzipans (taken from a type of sweet confection).
- Using her immense popularity as a fashion blogger, she launched her own clothing line in 2015. You can buy pieces from her fashion line from her online store.
- In 2014, she collaborated with the Project Shoe to launch her own line of daisy shoes.
- In 2015, the Keywords Press published her horror book, titled as La Casa Dei Sogni in Italian and as Dream House in English.
- Marzia has a word ‘Shy’ tattooed on her forearm in homage to her introvert behavior. She also has ‘La casa sulla luna’ tattoo, which translates to ‘The house on the moon.’
- Marzia along with fellow YouTuber Felix was evicted from their flat by the landlord for being too noisy.
- Visit her official website @ marziaslife.com.
- Connect with Marzia Bisognin on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, and Google+.