|Marzia Bisognin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1992|
Marzia Bisognin is an Italian Internet personality, fashion designer, and businesswoman who rose to acclaim with her YouTube channel Marzia (formerly CutiePieMarzia).
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
YouTube personality, fashion designer, writer
- Father – Marziano Bisognin
- Mother – Franca Bisognin
- Siblings – Davide Bisognin (Brother) (YouTuber)
Fashion, beauty, make-up, DIY, books, movies, haul, vlogs, and gaming
Her net worth has been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marzia Bisognin has dated –
- Felix Kjellberg (2011-Present) – Marzia Bisognin noticed YouTuber Felix Kjellberg in 2011 after her close friend Diazo watched a couple of Felix’s videos from his official YouTube channel and decided to tell his friend about it. Marzia messaged Felix to praise his work. This led to regular chatting and by October 2011, they had started dating. Felix traveled to Italy on several occasions to be with his new girlfriend and then later, Marzia moved to Sweden for a brief period to be with Felix. In 2012, Felix decided to move to Sao Paolo to start a new life with Marzia, where they lived at her parents’ house. In 2013, they decided to settle down in Brighton, England after they had vacationed there and found it a better option than settling in the US as Brighton gave Felix better anonymity. The couple got engaged in April 2018. In August 2019, the duo got married. In late 2019, their house in Japan was burgled and Kjellberg posted a statement online which included: “I know it is very materialistic, and should be happy with what I was left/have, but I can’t hide the shock and sadness with all being taken away, just like that.” They later moved to Japan in 2022. It was announced on February 5, 2023, that they were expecting their first child together. On July 11, 2023, Marzia gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Björn.
Race / Ethnicity
Marzia Bisognin is of Italian descent.
Raised thick eyebrows
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Like other YouTube fashion influencers, Marzia endorses a number of clothing, shoes, and makeup products in her countless videos.
In 2014, the Legendary Pictures signed up Marzia and her then-boyfriend Felix Kjellberg for the promotion of their new movie, As Above, So Below. As part of the promotional campaign, they created a video series to promote the movie.
In 2014, the ABC TV network also hired Bisognin for the promotion of their series, Selfie.
She created her own range of nail polish in a commercial deal with Zoya and a subscription beauty box in collaboration with ReelStyle Creator Company.
Best Known For
- The super success of her YouTube channel, CutiePieMarzia
- Having married Swedish YouTube sensation, Felix Kjellberg
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance came in the comedy show PewDiePie as herself in 2010.
Marzia Bisognin hits the gym every alternate day and works out for an hour or so with a focus on moderate exercises. She begins her exercise session with 10 to 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill with a slight elevation.
Next, she moves to machines and free weights to work her whole body with a focus on her legs and arms. She usually starts with the biceps, triceps, or back. All her exercises are done over three sets of fifteen repetitions each. Also, she likes to end this phase of her workout with one of the above-mentioned muscles.
The next phase of the workout focuses on the core. For this one, Marzia uses a 6 kg medicine ball. She starts with old-fashioned ab crunches followed by leg raises, heel touches, and Russian twists. Occasionally, she adds pushups, elliptical machine workouts, and cycling to her workout.
Marzia Bisognin Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
Source – Facebook.com
Marzia Bisognin Facts
- Marzia Bisognin likes to call her fans Marzipans (taken from a type of sweet confection).
- Using her immense popularity as a fashion blogger, she launched her own clothing line in 2015. You can buy pieces from her fashion line from her online store.
- In 2014, she collaborated with Project Shoe to launch her own line of daisy shoes.
- In 2015, the Keywords Press published her horror book, titled La Casa Dei Sogni in Italian and Dream House in English.
- Marzia has the word ‘Shy’ tattooed on her forearm in homage to her introverted behavior. She also has a ‘La casa sulla luna’ tattoo, which translates to ‘The house on the moon.’
- Marzia along with fellow YouTuber Felix was evicted from their flat by the landlord for being too noisy.