|Matthew Lush Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1988|
Matthew Lush is an American YouTuber and social media personality who first became known in the vlogging industry after he began uploading videos on his channel that represented his raw and evident self as a gay. His channels were quick to grow its popularity with his first channel called Lush garnering more than 200k subscribers and his second and most-followed channel called GayGod accumulating more than 1 million subscribers with more than 100 million combined views.
New York, United States
- Siblings – He has 3 siblings.
He self-manages himself.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Matthew Lush has dated –
- Nick Laws (2013-2015)
- Chandler Murphy (2016)
- Connor Jon
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Large Round Eyes
- Plump Lips
- Thick Eyebrows
Matthew Lush Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
Matthew Lush Facts
- He created his first channel named Lush on November 16, 2005. His 2nd channel called GayGod was created on February 4, 2006.
- His first video called GayGod and Alyssa dance to Hellogoodbye was uploaded on April 14, 2006, and has garnered more than 200k views.
- Though he became a popular figure not too long after entering the world of vlogging and has been considered a strong representation of the LGBT community, his journey wasn’t easy as he went through anguish and trauma before fame.
- Growing up as a gay, he was hated by his own mother and friends. He had a fractured bone back in the day when his mother wasn’t okay about him being gay. At the time, he was on his way out to see his boyfriend when his mom grabbed his thumb and pulled it back which resulted in fracturing his thumb.
- He used to party in a club in Hollywood called Club Wanna Be.
- Matthew believes in the law of attraction and has read plenty of books by Abraham Hicks.
- He had undergone buttocks surgery on his armpits.
- His channel GayGod is popular for uploads such as “Coming Out”, “Death Threats”, and “For the Pervs”.
- After his father was sent to jail for felony charges, his mother worked as a cook and a bus driver at the same time to support him and his 3 siblings.
- He found his first love on the internet, which led him to create his first MySpace account where he would post updates about his romantic life. From there, he began attracting more followers and became well-admired by many of his fellows calling him “Gay God”.
Featured Image by Matthew Lush / Instagram