|Matthew Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 2001|
Matthew Taylor is an American YouTuber, makeup artist, and actor who gained popularity on the lip-syncing app Musical.ly and became an overnight sensation. His fan following grew, and his profile consists of more than 1 million followers. He later decided to foray into makeup and started posting makeup videos and tutorials on YouTube. Matthew has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Akron, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Matthew studied at Jackson Memorial Middle School. In 2008, he attended Academy of Cinema and Television Satellite Program in Cleveland. He later got enrolled in the Michael Vincent Academy in Los Angeles to learn makeup.
YouTuber, Makeup Artist, Actor
- Father – Matthew Taylor
- Mother – Julie Taylor
Matthew Taylor is represented by –
- Bonnie Ventis of Clear Talent Group
- Anna Devaney of Sheree Guitar Entertainment
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually seen wearing artificial nails
- Wears makeup
Matthew has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Kay Durairaj
Best Known For
His social media fan base which consists of more than 1 million followers on Musical.ly. He also posts makeup videos on YouTube which have garnered a considerable audience.
First Web Show
In 2018, Matthew Taylor made his web series debut as Ricky on Baby Doll Records.
Matthew Taylor Favorite Things
- Subject – Math
- Makeup Artist – NikkieTutorials
- Eyeshadow Pallets – Modern Renaissance by Anastasia, Jaclyn Hill
Matthew Taylor Facts
- He started watching videos on YouTube and aspired to be a makeup artist.
- He has revealed that he was on the track team when he was in school.
- Matthew has also portrayed numerous roles in popular theatre productions like Randy in A Christmas Story and Shmuel in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
- Visit his official website @ www.matthewrctaylor.com.
- Follow Matthew on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Matthew Taylor / Instagram